meeting magcon

I got on the plane and went to sleep... I got off the plane and got in the car and would up the directions on my phone that Bret sent me and it wasnt along drive at all when I got there it was a big hotel when I stopped brat was wating on me at the door he walked me to the hotel and opened the door all the boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me he said here you go and shut the door behind me I said "wait what the fuck, how am I exposed to know there names shit I just got here" and he ternd a round and told me all there names I looked at him and said "do I have to stay here because if not I am going to see my sister" he looked at me and said "yes" and with that he tar nd and shut the door "what the fuck is his dale" I said looking at all of theme one said "I dont know" I thinks his name was Jake, I looked at the one name Shawn and looked at him and said"I know you" he said "well I am kinda famus" "well Noe I mean I song with you on the beach that one time um.. The I know what you did last summer " he just looked at me "that was you " I looked at all of them and said" what are you looking at" " nothing your just hot" I looked at him and said "awe does somebody have a crush"I said in a baby voice, on of them looked at me and said" you didnt even blush" and i said "I dont blush unless your Cole sprous sorry boys" that all looked at me a like I am some Bab ass bitch which I am I got a call from my friend and pout it on speaker phone" hey what up" "nothing much what about you" "standing at the window""what the fuck" all the boys teens aroused and said "two hot ass bitches worked for me "

 The I know what you did last summer " he just looked at me "that was you " I looked at all of them and said" what are you looking at" " nothing your just hot" I looked at him and said "awe does somebody have a crush"I said in a baby voice, on of ...

"Still on speaker "I said and said to come in "okay" "is it okay guys" "ya " they said and I sat on the couch and water for her to come in.