I Need a Wild Heart ( The Vamps Bradley Fanfic)

I sat at the bus stop, waiting for a bus that was supposed to pick me up so that I could go home. The thing was that I waited for the oversized vehicle to pick me up for about an hour. I pushed my hair back and stood up. I wasn't going to wait any longer. So what I did was walked away from the bus stop and looked around. Then, I zipped open my purse to get my phone so that I could listen to music with earphones. I pulled out both and plugged my earphones in my ears and went to the iHeartradio app. I didn't have wifi but I did use my data. I looked for a radio station to look for... And there... I found one! I sighed and continued walking down the street. It was finally almost the end of the school year, and everyone was basically jubilant. No more being yelled at and tutored for others and just peacefullness for people like me.

I hoped and prayed that I would have a great Summer. My best friends and I planned to have a sleep over on the day school was out. Last Summer, we went to an all girls camp. I checked the time on my watch which was on my arm. 5:00 PM. Oh my gosh... I have to hurry home before the sun sets all the way. I mean... It's beautiful and all, but my parents would ground me if I wasn't home in time. I couldn't run because I just bought these beautiful black boots that was $90. No. Not gonna happen.

I decided that I was going to speed walk. Yeah. That's right. Speed walk. I pushed back my hair that was being blown to my face by the wind and began quickly walking. I probably looked like a weirdo because I had my face scrunched up and had an unidentified kind of look on my face.

Oh well, who cares? Let people look at you like your crazy because you are who you are. I easily got tired and slowed down to a regular pace. I stopped and began panting. I totally wished I brought a bottle of water or something with me because I was thirsty for liquid. Cold fluid that was clear. And that's water.

I looked around to see if there was a nearby store. No luck. Today was half bad luck for me. I took out my earphones and held them in my hand for a second.

I needed to think.

But no thoughts came into my head. I shrugged it off and put the earphones back inside to only hear Katy Perry's Happy Birthday song. I nodded my head a little to the beat of the song and smiled. I mean...The song is practically positive!

------------------------------

I finally reached my house and knocked tiredly on the door. My mother opened it and I sighed in exhaustion. "Honey, what happened?," she softly put her hand on my back. I looked at her,"The bus took to long to get at the bus stop, so I decided to walk here,". I walked to the living room couch and plopped down. My father walked slowly downstairs and looked at me. "Hey, Dad!," I said, out of breath. Dad just waved and smiled. My father his not much of a speaker. He said something about him speaking at the wrong moment. I guess I'll never know. Tsk. Tsk.

I watched as mom walked to the kitchen to pour me a cold glass of I've water. Ahhh. Just what I needed in my condition. Overheated.

She handed me the glass of ice water and sat beside me. So did my dad. "Richard, when did you pour a glass of water?," mom asked curiously. "After you did," dad said and grabbed the T.V. remote to turn the television on. "Did you do your homework Emily?," my mother asked and took out as magazine to read. I nodded. I felt to tired to speak or move. Uggh. So exhausted!

I soon fell asleep on my mom's shoulder after failing to look at the magazine paper. EPIC FAIL.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I hope that everyone enjoys this story more than I do! Please comment and appreciate. I promise I will try to update as soon as I can!