Letter to Home (Random Oneshot)

Dear Dad,

        It’s been a year and 3 days since I left. It’s beautiful here. I have now finished my last year of school. I’m searching for the right college to go to. I’m going for Art, Photography, and Music. Mom would be proud. I can hear her now, “That’s amazing, Ronnie. I’m so proud. You are growing up, so fast. I love you, -gosh my little girl isn’t so little anymore.” she would be crying, happy tears of course, because she would be so proud of me. That’s just how she was.

        Daddy, I miss you. I love it here, but I miss everyone back home. I miss mom, daddy. I wish she was here, baking me my favorite cookies, chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips, yum. Haha. I just want to hear her sing again, just like she did when she was happy or at night when I had nightmares and couldn’t fall back to sleep. I miss how she would glare at me when I stole some cookie dough before she used it. Most of all, I miss how we would all sit around the TV at night and watch old Doctor Who re-runs all night. I still do that sometimes, watch old Doctor Who episodes, but it’s not the same, without you and mom.

        Any ways, I’ve made some new friends here; we are like a small group. They are into the same stuff I am into. There is Ryan, she is a girl, and despite her name, she is REALLY girly. She is into art, and fashion. She is a painter and she is really good at it. She is also good at picking out outfits for any style, she has even made some of her own cloths and they are beautiful.  Then there is Aaron, he is my best friend. He is from the US too; he used to live in California, like me, before he moved here to London. He is really sweet and kind. He is shy, really shy, but once you get to know him there is no shutting him up. Kind of like me I suppose. He is into photography, and music. His pictures are beautiful and they all have a meaning behind them. He is also a badass guitarist. We play and sing together a lot. I told him we should make a band, but he said he is to shy, and gets bad stage fright, but I’m determined to snap him out of that. Next, oh god, next is Audrey. She is so funny. She is into music; she can play almost every instrument out there. I met her when I moved here. She is my flat mate (roommate to you, but to my, now, British thinking mind it is flat mate).  You would laugh just listening to her accent, I personally love it. But you know I have always loved any accent. All of us might be going to the same college after summer. It will be so much fun. We have our own hang out spot. It’s the Starbucks down the street from mine and Aud’s flat. We just hang out and have a good time.

        Enough about me, How are you doing? Have you found any hot girls in my absence? I bet you have the ladies crawling all over you. ;P I’m joking. But I really think you should try and find someone. Mom would want you to be happy, so go find someone who makes you happy. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not telling you to replace mom, you would never be able to, but you deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else.

I love you daddy. So much, I miss those old stories you used to tell me when I was little. Oh also, I have been thinking of flying over to come visit you. Maybe bring my friends as a small vacation? Let me know if you are free?

        I have to go now. Audrey is begging me to make diner.  She can’t cook to save her life, but she does clean the flat to make up for it. Anyways, Like I said before, write me back and let me know when a good time to visit is. Okay?                                                                                       

          I love you to infinity and beyond!<3 Miss you!

                                                                     Love you lots,

                                                                        Ronnie<3