Chapter 3- Closet Kisses

Chapter 3

Closet Kisses

Teagan

*

"Teagan Landers, this note came for you. It says it's urgent, you can leave now if you want. Oh and class is almost done, bring your stuff." My math teacher, Miss Wite, handed me a pink note. I looked at it with curiousity. Okay, it's the first day back to school, what could I have done now? The class went 'ohhhh' and Miss Wite told them to quiet down then went back to teaching her lesson. I gathered my stuff, trying to read the scribbles on the note. As I was passing the janitor's closet, a hand shot out and pulled me into the small room.

I would have screamed but I felt the familiar scent of pine and the feeling of tingles along my skin so I knew exactly who is was. Luke pulled me close and brought his soft lips down to mine. My heart was beating like crazy and my hormones were racing. He ran his hands up and down my body, making sure to stay in a 'safe zone' that weren't my boobs or butt. But me? I wasn't so PG. I wrapped my arms around his waist and grabbed his ass with my hands. 

He grunted in surprise but didn't stop kissing me. Soon my hands made their way up into his soft blonde curls.

So after two minutes of making out, we had to break the kiss and catch out breaths. 

"Wow." I laughed at his repsonse. He was so cute and virgin. He blushed in shyness. It was adorable.

"I guess we should get back to class, that note was really hard to fake. Don't want to get us in trouble." He winked at me and stared to smooth out his clothes so I started to kiss his neck, not wanting him to leave.

"Teagan.." He half whined half moaned. I just kept trailing kisses from his neck to his face, not kissing his lips. "Tee.."

He knew I was teasing him, I've done it before but he didn't necessarily push me away or stop me, so i kept going. 

'Brinngggg!'

We both broke apart, me tripping over a bucket and Luke falling over a broom. Shit, the bell!

"Owwwww!" I moaned as I gathered myself onto my feet, my head a little fuzzy. Luke hissed in pain as he tried to get up. I rubbed my head, trying to make the sudden headache go away.

"Well that hurt." Luke stated, finally on his toes. I didn't answer but kept rubbing my sore head. Damn, that really hurt! It was like something was pounding my head with a sludge hammer.

"Hey, Tee, you okay?" Luke's voice sounded loud and it hurt my brain even more. I nodded and started to walk to the closet door. But Luke grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him, gently, so I was facing him.

"Did you hit your head?" He asked, concern lacing through his voice. "Here, lemme kiss it better, baby girl." He moved my bangs back and kissed my forehead. Surprisingly, it did sort of help. My heart fluttered when he called me baby girl.

"Baby girl? Is that my new pet name or something?" I gave him my cocky smile. He chuckled and nodded. 

"Why I think it is, baby girl." He put emphasis on baby, his voice smooth. His hand caressed my cheek, making my eyes close to enjoy his touch. It was like we were in our own little world but soon that world was shattered when we heard something slam into the closet door, making it rattle.

"Crap, we better get to class!" I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and opened the door, surveying that everyone was distracted and I slipped out. I walked very fast, trying to distance myself from the janitor's closet so no one would be suspicious of Luke. When I turned around to make sure Luke got out safe, he was already down the hall and turning a corner.