LISTEN TO THIS TO SET THE MOOD :")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he slowly pulled my panties down to my knees. my butt must've been red and he must've felt satisfied with his work, so a devilish grin spread across his face. his cold hands ghosted around my slit for a while which felt like a millennium. though my mind was repulsing this whole idea of fucking with my new teacher  in the classroom, but my body was so whipped for Mr. Park. this hot as hell teacher was a few minutes of fucking me within an inch of my life, the mere thought of it was enough to send me over the edge.

"i can't believe it, babygirl" he said with a chuckle "just a few minutes ago, you were begging me to let you go. and look at you now, you are dripping."

"you've changed my mind, Sir. right now, i want you to take me. please." i whimpered. i was getting impatient.

without even a warning, he plunged a finger inside me. i squeaked out loud and he grabbed by hair and turned me around to face me.

"you better keep it low, kitten" he spoke sternly "you don't have to let the school authority know how good i'm banging you."

 he took his finger out and only to thrust in again. he kept adding fingers until he was fisting me. i had to bite my lips so hard to prevent the moans and cries from coming out that my lips almost started to bleed. he kept thrusting in and out while whispering dirty praises in my right ear. a thrust hit a certain spot in me which made me lose all of my control and i came while crying out loud. 

Mr. Park grabbed my hair harshly and pulled me by it. 

"what did i say about keeping quiet?" he pushed me down to the floor, on my knees.

in a fraction of second, his dress pants and boxers were pooling around his leg and his member standing tall, and proud.

"suck." as soon as he gave the command, his hand snaked his way around my head to take a firm grip and pulled my face towards his dick. he put his lightly on my lips. some puddles of precum dribbled down to my bottom lip, making the scene look even filthier than it already was. he slowly pushed my head down on his member and kept pushing down until the tip was pushed back against my throat. tears started pricking at the corner of my eyes and my mouth started salivating as if i had no teeth. i tried relaxing my throat and hollowing cheeks out but it wasn't helping in breathing.

i moaned out, signalling that i couldn't breathe and the vibrations made him groan in response. i pushed my head harder and felt pleased when he heard me gag on his length. 

"look at me, kitten" he said, half groaning "i want you to look in your eyes while you beg me to stop." 

even though i was struggling to keep my shit together because of this man, i couldn't deny the fact that Mr. Park looked hot as hell in this state. his  cheeks flushed and glowing, his gorgeous bangs sticking to his sweaty forehead, lips parted and a devilish smirk spread across them.

i couldn't help but get wet as the whole scenario seeped into my mind. my smoking hot bio teacher was deliciously suffocating me on his huge length in a classroom where anybody could walk in any moment. 

it was getting too much for me as my lungs was running out of oxygen and my face turned red. i tapped on his bare thigh and he understood my condition well. he slowly pulled his length out of my mouth, making me cough from the amount of air i sucked in at once, a thin string of drool still connecting my mouth to his member. his precum was all over my lips and everything looked and felt so obscene and unholy. 

he smirked at my messed up condition and plunged his dick into my mouth again. this time, he mouth-fucked me, fast and deep, the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. his pace was so merciless as if he just didn't care that it was a mouth he was fucking. every time i gagged, Mr. Park would groan in response. i felt his cock twitch inside my mouth, signalling he was close.

"stick your tongue out, babygirl. lemme see my cum running down your beautiful jaw." 

i obeyed and stuck my tongue out like a carpet for him to cum on it. with a few jerks, he came all over my tongue, making some cum drip down from my swollen lips, to my neck and my school uniform. 

"such a dirty little cumslut, my kitten is. i hope you are not tired yet, sugar. get some air because we're about to get to the real game." he said before pulling me up harshly by my hair and flipping me over on the table again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SMUT. PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SUCKS.