Fairy Tail 7 minutes in heaven (Character X Reader)

"Tell me again,"  You said agitated, "Why are all you here?" You asked, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and the others, who had broken into your house.

"You said you were having a party!" Natsu replied, smiling "So I invited everyone!"

"I SAID NO SUCH THING!" You yelled.  How do I always end up like this?

"Well we're here now!  So you might as well have..." Gray said, laying down on your bed.

"Yeah!  So let's play some games!"  Romeo added.

"Games are MAN!"  Elfman yelled, What is that even supposed to mean?

"Fine,"  You rolled your eyes, "What do you want to play?"  You asked standing up.

"How about spin the bottle?"  Loke said winking.

"How about no?"  You said mocking Loke.

"What about Hide and seak?"  Alzach offered.

"What are you? 5?"  Gajeel grumbled, he was off sitting in a corner.

"What about 7 minutes in heaven?" Max offered.

"What's that?"  Natsu said, "Do we get to fight each other for 7 minutes?!"

"Not quite,"  Gray said.

"We all put some stuff into a hat, and ____ will draw something out, then that person and ____ will go into a closet for 7 minutes..." Freed said, seeming bored.

"Everyone agree?" Bixlow almost yelled.

"Yeah!" Most people agreed, Gajeel, Freed, Laxus, and a few select others just grumbled.  They pushed you out of the room.  You could hear some muffled grumbling, quickly the door opened, and Natsu pulled you back inside.

"Whoa!"  You said stumbling backwards a bit.  Gray caught you before you fell and actually hurt yourself.  "Ah, Thanks," You said standing up again.  You saw that Warren was holding Jet's hat, and there was a cloth over it.

"Ok ___, put your hand in and grab something!"  Max said.  You hesitantly put your hand into the hat, and started to feel around.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Hey guys!  What's up?  What did you think?  I'm currently taking requests of who you want in there, and if you have an idea of what should be in the hat put that in there too.  My friends say i'm pretty good at writing smut, so if you want it smutty just let me know :3  I'll also take requests via messages!

Please Vote, comment, and follow me!  

Love you all <3

~PlaidPrint~