Secret life.

"Okay what's the answer?" The teacher asked Latrell. He looked around the room. "Uh. I.... don't know." He said looking at his shoes. "Pay attention." The teacher said as she went back to teaching.

Mya and Isaiah were walking Latrell was trying to catch up with them. They always walked together Latrell didn't understand why they left without him. "Hey!" He said running till he was up to them. "Isaiah said you where going to stay." Mya said. Latrell didn't say anything he just walked beside them. "So what are you going to do Friday I mean tomorrow?" Latrell asked Mya. She shrugged. "Me and Isaiah were going to hangout after school." She said to Latrell. "Oh Okay. Isaiah you want to hangout for a while." Latrell said to Isaiah. They parted there ways to see each other at school tomorrow.

Where is Latrell? Mya said to herself Latrell always walked to school with her but 5 minutes have passed. Maya started to walk to school alone she sighed loudly because Latrell had promised to walk with her to school. "Hey Mya!" She heard someone shout her name when she looked it was just Latrell's best friend. Jordyn. "Have you seen Latrell? He never texted me back and I thought you were going to walk to school together." Mya paused to think then thought he might just be sick. "He was hanging out at Isaiah's house." She said to stop walking and check her phone. She saw that Latrell never texted her back but she didn't think anything of it and tried to text him again.

"We been standing here for a long time are we going to school?" Jordyn asked Mya. They started to walk to Latrell's house to see if he was just over sleeping.

(Jordyns point of view)

When we got to Latrell's house it was really quiet. "Hey there's Latrell." I said pointing. Mya looked up at me then down. "Stupid That's Trey not Latrell." When Trey heard his name he turned around. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked us. "We where looking for Latrell.." I told him. "Well he stayed over at Isaiah's he texted me and said he was." Trey said telling us. "Well we have to go now." Mya said she started to walk off I followed her I was going to get in trouble for not going to school. She stopped. "This is frustrating where is Latrell?" She asked me I shrugged. She pulled my arm closer to her. "Look. Isaiah's up there talking to Trey." She said whispering. "What are they saying?" I asked her. "They are talking about how we came looking for Latrell." She said. I had to sneeze so I did and it was loud. "Jordyn!" Mya said whispering and yelling. I looked to where they were they where walking our direction. "Maybe we should go.." I said standing up. "No you should stay." Trey said Mya walked to where I was. She reached for my arm slowly. Then she took off running I ran after her but Isaiah and Trey followed us.