S.T.R.B. Chapter 3

Hey there Readers,

      Okay here it is Chapter 3 of 'Surviving the Raiford Boys'!!!!

     Okay so I know I said that I would post the chapter that introduces you to everyone but because of the legnth of having to introduce I broke the chapter up into 2 parts this is part one and introduces the house keeper but that's it!!!!

      Okay now I promise to introduce everyone next chapter but if you guys want me to post the next chapter a lot sooner I want THREE or MORE VOTES and maybe even a comment or two to let me know what you guys think!!!!

      VOTE, COMMENT, or FAN and let me know what you think of my story!!!!

      P.S. If any of you readers see any spelling mistakes and I am sure that I made a few that I looked over let me know by commenting or sending me a private message and I will take care of it as soon as possible!!! Oh and the song on the side has nothing to do with the story I just enjoy listening to it and I thought you the readers would enjoy listening to it while you read this new chapter of Survinging the Raiford Boys'!!!!!

      Soo......

     ENJOY & HAPPY READING

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

(Noah's P.O.V.)

The house in front of me isn't a house the damn thing is a mansion!

A seven story freaking mansion!

It a very beautiful mansion though... the walls of the mansion are painted a soft brown color while to columns supporting the house are painted a snowy white color.

The columns surround a large looking wrap around porch, and in the middle of the wall is a set out double doors with beautiful stained glass windows on each side of the doors.

The mansion was beautiful but the surrounding grounds reminded me of a lush green paradise.

“Hey Noah are you okay?” Scott asks concerned as he grabs out bags from the back of the taxi and pulls them out

“Scott this is not a house this is a freaking mansion!” I exclaim waving my hand in the general direction of the mansion... I pick Una up off the ground and then I notice six male faces smashed up against one of the upstairs windows... oh good goddess...

“No this is my home and it has been in my family for generations Noah and this is where you living from now on.” Scott says sternly

“Well no duh Scott I don't got anywhere to go besides living with the aunts but there is no way in hell I would put myself through that.” I say shuddering at the mere thought of living with those old bats

“'The Aunts'?” Scott asks sounds extremely confused

“They are my mother’s great aunts and you should consider yourself lucky if you never meet them because they are bat shit nuts.” I say

“Huh okay come on let’s get you inside before you start turning red.” Scott says lifting his bag over his right shoulder and holding my easel bag and suitcase in his left arm... me I grab my three small boxes that I didn't send off with Scott three weeks ago... on box is filled with my different art supplies that couldn't fit in my easel bag... another one is filled with loose pictures of my family, my friends and I, my most precious knick knacks, five of my favorite paperback books and three of my favorite jewelry boxes and the last box holds some candles, my knife, some bottles of dried herbs, new her herb and berry books Lena and Selena got for me, and some plant seed.

“I brown I do not red.” I huff following Scott to the large doors

Walking over to Scott I scoop Una off the ground and set her on top of my suitcase.

“Alright Noah lets go and meet everyone I bet they are all very anxious to meet you.” Scott says nudging me to the doors at the top of the small staircase.

The feeling of nervousness makes my stomach churn...

What if they don't like me?

What if they think I am a freak?

What if they are all assholes?

A numb feeling comes over me as I reach for the iron door handle but before I can even touch the cool metal handle it twists making me flinch back into Scott a little and the door opens to reveal a woman standing at around 5'8”... I would say in her mid-thirties with auburn hair that is tied into a tight pony tail at the back of her head and deep topaz eyes... the woman is also wearing a maids get up...

“Good afternoon Mr. Raiford and welcome home sir.” The woman says in a completely professional voice I notice the woman’s eyes flicker to me for a second before she focuses her attention back on Scott

“It’s good to be home Barbra.” Scott replies smiling while ushering me inside… let me tell you the outside may be beautiful but it nothing compared to the inside… the walks are painted a soft blue color and there is a beautiful crystal chandelier hanging above my head.

“Where is my family Barbra?” Scott asks

“Well Master Brock is sleeping and Master Kale stormed out of here earlier in a rather foul mood but everyone else including your wife in the small parlor sir.” Barbara answers

“Okay then… oh before I forget Barbra this is Noah,” Scott says putting a hand on my shoulder “Noah this is our amazing house keeper Barbara… Now Barbara would you mind taking these things to Noah’s room please?” Scott questions

“Of course sir.” Barbra replies

In my daze I barely feel Scott take my boxes away from me and hand them to Barbra until Barbra is out of sight.

I feel Una rub against my ankle so without thought I reach down and pick her up and rub my face against her fur… I do this when I am really nervous for some reason it reassures me that everything is going to be okay…

“Come on Noah everything will just fine I promise.” Scott coos softly breaking me out of my dazed state.

“How can you promise anything to me when you don’t know how your sons will react to having a new girl in the house?” I hiss following closely behind Scott.

Scott doesn’t answer my question only walks a good sixty feet from the entrance and then turns into a rather large parlor.

I hang back as Scott strolls inside and take in the sight before me…