( Intro \\ )

-rubs neck awkwardly-

               So, hi. I'm Hale Butler. At the age of 4 I was processed as an orphan. My parents had died in a plane crash and they deemed my grandmother as "unfit" to take care of me. As far as they told me, she was a drug addict. I've been through three foster homes since then.

               The first family returned me because I was too awkward and refused to talk or interact with them. The second family returned because of that exact same reason. I wasn't doing it on purpose, it was just my personality at the time. I was young and had no idea what the world was like. The third family proved to be a bust also, they were quite abusive. I ended up running away putting myself back in the hands of the government.

               I was 13 years of age when I met Kellan&Alex Lutz. They were highly weird to me because I hadn't been introduced to the whole -same sex- world. I was just grateful that someone was still interested in adopting me and I longed for a real family. Luckily, fate agreed and they adopted me immediately. It was different because they actually embraced me as I was. I don't remember much about my old life, but I know I liked my new life a whole lot better. It didn't take long for the Lutz's to grow on me, they were easy to love. They made it easy to love, they never stopped telling it to me.

                I'm making 17 in two weeks! The fear I used to have about my sexuality no longer exists because of my Fathers'. I am proud to call myself gay. I may not yell it out to the world, but you'll never see or hear me deny it. I do have an interesting story to tell.

               You see not too long ago my Dad (Alex) walked into my room catching me in the process of having sex with three other boys. In the moment, none of our "stupid horny brains," realized the door was unlocked. I wasn't ashamed because I was really about to enjoy what I was getting into. I think my Dad was even more shocked than disappointed.

-stuffs hands in his pockets-

               Is it okay to tell you how I ended up in the middle of this foursome? Not only did I end up in the middle of it, but I was madly in love with all three guys.
________________________

|Photo of Hale| Book Cover by SDS GRAPHICX.
© All Rights Reserved. The Boys In My Room. SDS. May 2014.

__________
.romanceTHUG

This is the second book apart of my new series! Although, The Guy In Apartment 333, is a really awesome book -it seriously is- it isn't mandatory that you read it.

I'm dedicating this -Intro- to, @jazz_tyrell. He leaves not only the funniest comments, but they also motivate you to write more. For instance,

@jazz_tyrell "....I mean who kills a dog in chapter one!!!"

@jazz_tyrell "aughhhh.....an ending that I can live with.........
.
.
gay orgy.....lol"

(laughing) His first comment all the way to his last. Don't he makes you interested in reading TGIA333. Thank you darling! Enjoy this new book for me!