A New Life

The sun cracks through the shades in your room as you wake up. You check your clock and see that it reads "6:08 a.m." You couldn't fall back asleep so you decided to get ready for the day ahead. You sit up and blankly stare at the light shinning in through the blinds while sighing. Your mind is a jumbled mess. Slowly standing up, you trudge your way to the bathroom and do your business. After that you walk out of your bathroom to see if you have any belongings with you, unfortunately you don't.
Knock knock knock
"Rise and shine sleeping beauty, it's time to grab some food and hit the road."
Unfamiliar with their voices yet, you walk to the door and look through the peep hole to find Dean and Gadreel standing on the other side. You begin to unlock the door and open it slowly.
"Where are the others?" You ask in a monotone.
"Getting their stuff in the car. Which reminds me, if you want to grab a couple of things from your house that's fine, but you only have ten minutes to do so. We don't want demons on our asses." Dean replies. You just nod and step out of your room and close the door behind you.

You walk inside your house and your eyes begin to water. Luckily the boys are in the car, the last thing you needed was to look weak. You did not want to leave your house after working so hard for it. You collect a couple of important things in your duffle bag. Before you walk out of your room you remembered the knife your brother gave you before he died. You quickly turn around and grab it from your drawer. That's when the tears really start falling because you realised that you will no longer have a normal life. Everyone that you love, you will not see anymore.
"(Y/n)? You ready," you hear a voice which sounds like Gadreel's, coming from the living room. You quickly wipe your tears and breathe heavily taking one last look at your lovely room.
"Yes," you say loudly and walk to where Gadreel is. He gives you a conferring yet shy smile and leads you out of the house. You lock your door for the last time and walk to the impala. As the car rolls away from your house you promise yourself that you will not cry anymore from now on. You close your eyes and sleep.

"TELL ME WHERE GADREEL IS?" The demon asked you again while slicing your arm painfully yet again. You squeeze your eyes and tell him the same thing you told him the last ten times. "I don't even know what or who he-" He cuts deeply into your thighs as you let out a little yell.

You jump up and breathe heavily. Gadreel, who is to your right, looks at you frightened.
"Are you alright, (y/n)?"
"Yeah...yeah, just had a weird dream." More like a flashback to when you were tortured, and it secretly terrified you. Cas who is to your far right also looks at you.
"I'm fine now," you try to say in a steady voice. Cas squints at you, almost as if he is trying to read you. You look over at Gadreel and realise how close your faces are. You blush from embarrassment and scoot closer to the door of the impala. Sam and Dean don't notice you because they're rocking out to their music in the front seats. You and Gadreel have some small talk while Cas looks out the window and occasionally talks to the brothers. You realise that Gadreel and you have a lot in common. You figured that if you must be apart of this group, might as well know who they are.