t h r e e

It was a gloomy day. But Petal enjoyed it. It was almost depressing weather, but for Petal it was comfortable. She sat on the stairs in front of her uncle's house. She was sketching in her old sketch. She felt someone sit beside her, but she didn't bother to look at him or her.

"Hey." the voice said. She titled her head to look at the person who was talking to her.

Harry sat down beside her. She stared at him not knowing what to do or what to say.

"My name is Harry. I hope you don't me sitting with you." Harry said, cheerily. She nodded her smiling widely.

"What is your name?" Harry asked curiously. She didn't answer him. Harry decided not to pressure her anymore. 

"Do you always wear knee socks?” he asked the girl sitting next to him.

She merely nodded in response. “Why?" he asked curiously. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Why aren't you talking? Are you mute?” he asked somehow rudely. She gazed at the rain droplets of water falling from the sky hitting ground, a small chuckle escaped her red lips. She nodded her head answering his question.

Silence filled the atmosphere, as Harry was trying to think of a way to apologize for what he said. "I didn't know, sorry for being rude” he said feeling guilty. She turned her gaze and looked and smiled sweetly.

And from that day the was determined to break her walls, to let her open for him, to know why she is so subdued and mysterious, to know all of the stories behind her icy blue eyes. And certainly why does she always wear knee socks.

Short and late update. I am so sorry. Enjoy the update. I love you all guys. And thanks for the votes.