Dear Louis Tomlinson

Dear Louis Tomlinson,

I don’t really know how to start this letter, but then again, maybe I just don’t know what I should say to you.

I remember the first day I saw your X factor audition, a year too late but you looked so shy, and tired after waiting for so long. You won all their hearts Lou, and you won mine as well. Every day you still win more and more all over the world.

I wouldn’t say it lightly, but supporting you was probably one of the best decisions I’ve made in a really long time. I don’t think that I could ever thank you enough… for everything.

Thanks to you, I understood that the world we live in is upside down and not everything always goes our way. I understood that as time goes by, feelings change. I understood that perfection can be found where we least expect it to be, the place where no one realizes it will be. The most beautiful and pure perfection is found on the most imperfect being. I understood that love doesn’t need to be found at first sight to be true, or to be forever.  

You are this funny guy that is able to have the entire world laughing at one of your jokes. I believe you to be the only one that can be funny and serious at the same time. You’re the only one that I know who will always say the truth and what you really think.

But now, I don’t really know how to finish this letter, just like I didn’t know how to start it. I don’t know what your voice sounds like behind the microphone or what your laugh really sounds like. I have no idea what you smell like or what you dream about, and I don’t know what you feel like when the rain is falling.

I know nothing at all, nothing about the real you. The real  you without all the annoying lights and cameras that capture your every move. But the little I do know about you, I love it. And because I love it I will continue to support every decision you make, because that’s what being a fan is about.

Thank you for everything, I love you no matter what, and I’m so proud of you.