Chapter 23~ Bonded...

Recap:
Eclipsa was holding Star by the shoulders, Eclipsa's hands were glowing black, as if she casted a spell..... without a wand???

I watched in horror as Star's eyes went wide...

It all went in slow-motion...

The way she let go of her wand, sending it falling to the floor and it landed next to my leg...

The way her eyes watered...

The way her heart cheekmarks turned into a corrupted black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Marco's POV:

I could hear Eclipsa's laughter fill around the room as everyone went silent and watched in horror...

Even the monsters.

'No....'

My eyes began to water...

'No! I can't lose her again!'

My heart felt like it was running a marathon.

'Do something!'

I started to hyperventilate...

'Do something you idiot!'

At that moment all the anger I had boiled inside of me was unleashed...

"STOP!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs with my eyes closed, the tears already falling...

I felt her laugh go slower before turning into complete silence...

I opened my eyes and gasped...

Everything had literally stopped. The room turned into a gray-ish color. And the only light left in the room was this weird glow coming from my cheeks...

Did I just stop Time?

"How did I-"

All of the sudden Star's wand flew and crashed straight into my hands, making me stumble back a bit...

"Wha-"

Before I knew it, time started moving again and the weird glow from my cheeks disappeared...

I then remembered what I was doing here in the first place...

"Star!" I yelled as Eclipsa, dug her dark-magic filled hands, deeper into her shoulders, earning a whimper from Star...

A tear. That single tear that fell from Star's eye...

Made my anger boil.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs....

*BAM*

Something.... or someONE had blasted Eclipsa toward the wall causing everyone to gasp...

'Was that..... me?!'

I looked down and noticed the wand was glowing bright and it turned into......

My own version of the wand?!

It had a gem in the middle and bat-like wings. It was blue and had a few spikes poking out...

"It's like our souls are...... bonded...." I said under my breath...

Why did the wand fly toward ME in the first place???

*thump*

I looked up to the sound and gasped...

"Star!" I grabbed the wand in one hand and ran toward her. She had fallen on the floor...

As I reached her I turned her face and saw that she was unconscious...

"Star..." I whispered as tears went up to my eyes....

I brought her close to my chest and started crying...

'How could I let this happen?! She would have never gone here in the first place if it wasn't for me!'

I sniffed. The tears wouldn't stop...

'This is all my fault...'

"Marco...."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Queen Moon's blurry figure...

The tears were blocking my view...

"Marco, we can still save her..."

I sniffed and looked down at her.

Her hearts were only getting more black by the second...

"We have to save her..." I whispered...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Moon's POV:

Oh my poor baby!

Eclipsa is horrible!

"Marco, could you pass me Star's wand? I can teleport us to the castle, where Star can seek the attention she needs."

He only nodded, still looking at her body which he held in his arms...

"Oh! But of course we can't leave without giving Eclipsa the taste that she deserves!"

He looked over at the direction where he had hit her to the wall and where she was last seen unconscious.

But when I looked too....

She was....

...

....

.....

.......

...........

...

....

.....

.......

...........

...

....

.....

.......

...........

Gone?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda short...

❤️DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!💔