Chapter 2~The Thug

August POV

"Niggah you ain't shit", Chris ate my Oreos. "What I was hungry", his mouth was full of cookies. "Big hungry ass", Tyga laughed. We was at the basketball court sitting down on the bench. "Aye look", Chris yelled. He was looking at Jada and some otha broad. "What", Trey looked. "Jada and that girl", Chris exclaimed. "Niggah", I shook my head. They was walking our way. "Hey y'all", Jada smiled. "Heyy", we all said in sync. The girl chuckled a lil bit."Yeen gone introduce a niggah", I winked."This is my big sister Star. Star this is Trey, August,Chris, and Tyga", Jada rolled her eyes. "Heyy", Star waved. "She must be visiting or something", I asked. "Nawl she moved with us", Jada explained. "You sholl asking alot of questions", Chris laughed. "Man hush", I scoffed. "So what y'all finna do now",Tyga asked. "I'm waiting on Aaleyah and Kayla", Jada was twirling her hair. "That's what I'm talking bout. More bitches more fun", Tyga slapped Trey hand. Star was looking good to, ha and ha sistah. "Bestie B", Kayla and Aaleyah ranned our way. "Heyy bitch", Jada squealed. "You must be Star", Kayla smiled. "Yup", Star said back. "Forget allat let's show ha around town", I suggested. "Ok", Jada agreed

***
Star POV

"Give e me my cookies back", Jada whined. "Nope you ate mines so I'm gone eat yours. Both of them", Chris was a big flirt towards Jada. They will be a cute couple.

I was observing August. He looks so good. I think he's a thug because of the tattoos but yet I'll see sooner or later. "Damn ma you must like some you see", August asked. "Maybe, Maybe Not", I smiled. "Whateva guhh", August had a accent out this world. "Can I join you", August asked. "Sure why not", I answered. "How old are you", August asked. "I'm 17", I replied. "Ohh", August said. "Why you move down hea' fo'", August asked. ,"Because my momma said I need to spend more time with him", I explained. "Dats wassup", August smiled. Lord that dimple gone get him in trouble. "Your accent cute" I complimented. "Thanks ma", August said back. "What school you go to", I asked. "Freedom Prep High School", August answered. "Tommorow is my first day", I laughed. "New talking buddy", August yelled. "And we some seniors", I laughed. "Y'all too loud", Trey hushed us. "Shut up" in flicked him off. "What she said", August smiled. August phone started to ring. "Hella.....Unda my bed....Niggah it's 22 pounds of it in your closet....Tell Travis don't touch my shit... Ight", He hung up the phone. "What", he asked. "Oh nothing", I smiled. "That was my big bro Melvin and Travis. Me and Mel known outchea in the deez streets. We the biggest thug in NOLA", August said. "Interesting", I laughed. "Why you don't act like your sister", August asked. "You want me to act like SLOW like Jada. I think the fuck not", I dipped my drink. "Bitch Ian slow", Jada exclaimed."Shidd that's a damn lie",Tyga agreed. I started laughing so hard. "Y'all crazy, my best friend ain't slow", Chris smiled. "LIE AGAIN", August exclaimed. "I'm not", Jada pouted. "Girl be quiet. You know you crazy. You can't smoke with her, drink with her, not even sleep with ha", I said. "Fuck all y'all", Jada said.

***
I was outside sitting on the porch with August. "I had fun today with you slow muthafuckas", I smiled. "You so nice", August laughed. "I can't take you", I playfully punched him. "That slicked hurt", August rubbed his arm. I seen a dude walking he had on all black. "Aye Yung let me buy some weed", he stopped. "Come on then", August stand up. They exchange what they had and left. "You smoke", August asked. "Nawl I'm good", I lied. "Lie again you know you be smokin", August said. "Ok I do smoke, but I don't to", I answered. "Ok", August licked the cigar. "What", I laughed. "Deez nuts", August exclaimed. "In your own mouth", I started laughing. "Muthafucka", August mumbled. "Whatever Yung", I laughed.