my child hood life

hi my name is issac lyde i was born of the forth of july i have six brothes and no sisters so there for i would like to be a FBI,singer or star on a movies.

     who now why i would like to be those things  because i like lessening to my music, i watch CSI Miami and crime mines Avery day when i get from school i will watch that and the movie thing oneday I will be on a moives or i wall make a moives about your child hood  it is going to star T.I ,nicki minaj, rihanna,demi lovato, Alana,Whitney,quinshawn,Janet, kj and me  and maria we all are going to star in a moives and tv show.

          Alana is a friend of Whitney we have been friends for 5years we ride the same bus and in the same grad Whitney age is 11 alana age is 12 and my age is 12.

   quin is a old friend of mine i now he 6years now and he have a girlfriend. 

    janet is a friend with me she is 12 years old she like kiking people, on Facebook and lessening to music.

   kj is my is a friend that i now for 3years.

    quin,kj and me we all are the class clowns.

     we all are going to travel to las veges, Miami los angles, Hawall and then to new York than all around the world with my grope

    some of use will go wast, east ,North,south but it is the end i wall be back tomorrow or today to finch my child hood life.