Second >>

The Next Day..

"Payayayayayay" Ooh. That's spongebob's laugh.

"Pfttt" I sighed, Again... I've got nothing to do in this house. Same old crap everyday uh? Mum's out, she said she's going somewhere and it's important. Well, that's not new to me. Because lately, she's been going out with Aunt Emma for no reason.

Snapping out of my thoughts, The doorbell suddenly rang as I was about to stand up and go to the kitchen. Well, Who could it be? It can't be mum. She just texted me that she's already with Aunt. Hm, Maybe this is Niall. But... Why didn't he inform me that he's coming over?

Without any uncertainty, I stood up, put my slippers on then went to the door. (Unluckily, we have no hole pipe.. So probably I can't even see the person behind this door) I twisted the knob and took a small peak in order for me to see who's behind. But then I can't see his face.

So I've decided to open the door fully and freely. "Billy? What are you doing here?" I asked but He didn't replied to what I've said. Instead, He went in inside our house without my permission.

"Am, Excuse me?!"

"What? Don't you miss me?" He smirked

I crossed my arms over my chest and answered "No"

His face suddenly changed. Like I don't think it's a good one.. He walked in front of me little by little until our faces were only few inches away from each other. I was about to step back when he held my back and pushed me towards him

"Billy!"

"Come on, I know you also like this" He said kissing me in the neck

I tried to avoid each kiss he was sending me but then I can't. His grip in my arm is just getting tighter, I can't escape through it. Suddenly, he stop what he's doing and said "Wanna have S?"

I look deep within his eyes then down to his lips and uttered "No" I kicked his cock as hard as I can. "Awww.. Fu—" He groaned as he withdrew from holding me.

I was about to run but then he pulled me back again "No!!!" I shouted

"You're not going anywhere" He whispered into my ear then he covered my mouth next.

"Noooooooo" I whimpered as Billy's ripping my top. "Billy, Please no"

I just shut my eyes close because I know I can't do anything else. I was just sobbing like a three year old little kid.

"Gwe-Gwen" I heard lady speaking.

Wait what? A lady?! How'd did that happen?

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that my mom is shaking me so hard in my bed. "Gwen" She called out once again as I turn my sight to her.

"Mum?" I questioned

"Hey? Honey it's already 9am. Alyanna will be here in any moment. Come on, Get up"

Owkaaaaay? What's Happening? Wrinkles leisurely appeared on my forehead. I drifted up and took a sit "I thought Billy's here?"

Mom turned to me and uttered "What? Billy?! You're classmate during 9th grade? and that bully guy who has a crush on you?"

I hate it when she's always trying to recall things up. She always believed that Billy had a crush on me tho it was never real. "Muuuum. He doesn't even like me at all!!"

"Okay. Fine.. End of Story. Hands-off.. But what happened dear? Are you fine?"

"Yea, But in my dream,..he was—"