A New Start...

An ending isn’t just an ending. It's also a new beginning. A sad ending doesn't mean that everything's wrong and not quite right. It means that you chose some wrong choices and you must start again and find the right choices. An ending doesn't mean you've been forgotten. It means you have a chance to make them remember you. It's never too late to and something and start again. A happy ending doesn't mean that you have to stop making happy moments. It only means that you've got to make many happier moments and memories that you can look back at any part of your life. It might have ended happy, sad, funny or quirky but it doesn't mean that you can never start a new chapter of choices, a new story of life. Because an ending also means a new start.

After being discharged in the hospital, Gianna never went back to the house where she lives with Nathan. Instead, Sam went for her and gave back the wedding ring and cellphone that Nathan gave to her. When Nathan received them, he went back to his and Gianna’s room and stared at their things. For those things remind him all the days that he spent with Gianna. And as he stare to them, only one thing was running on his mind. Would Gianna ever forgive him?

Living for a while with Denice, Gianna never regained the warmness and energy she had. But when she finally received the letter which contains the visa and ticket she was dreading for, she couldn’t help but smile a little. For she was leaving the place where she lost everything. And in the blink of an eye, she was boarding the plane all the way to New York.  Sure, she’s devastated to be parted with her friends and family but she needs to live her life again. She needs to forget her feelings for Nathan. She needs to forget the pain she felt. And she needs to remember the person who she was before it all happened. And she knows that coming with Sam might help her do that.

They rented her an apartment and she tried to live a normal life. For she doesn’t want to worry her best friend. But, her first summer in New York was sad and difficult. She needs to control her nightmares that made her wake up screaming and crying in the middle of the night.

Nathan’s first summer without Gianna was sure hell. Seeing the people who reminds him of his wife was hard. But, having to live in a lonely house was sure difficult. And he doesn’t need reminding about Gianna. For this hurts the people around him; her grandfather, grandmother and the pregnant Gwen.

Autumn in New York was a bit different for Gianna. She was able to take an entrance test in a college and resume studying. Thanks to Sam’s help, who, by the way, shifted his course to advance business management. They were able to go to school together. But, she never shifted her course and sticked with Architecture. For there, she can create designs that she can dedicate to her angel up in the clouds. And, for that, she called her unborn baby, Angel. Because she’s the angel that was guiding her.

As for Nathan, it never changed. Even if it’s not every day, it was hell being with Gwen. Did he really love this girl before? It seems impossible.

Sam was able to spend the winter with Gianna. It was the happiest Christmas he ever had. For he was with his family and Gianna. He might not have been able to confess to Gianna, but he was able to take good care of her and help her forget the pain Nathan did to her.

Gianna was sure more livelier when spring came. She had more friends than the first time she came here. But, she never forgot the friends who understood her, took care of her and fought for her. For they were the ones who sticked to her, whatever decisions she made. She might still have nightmares about her losing Angel but she was getting better. She was able to make this pain into strength. Although a thought about Nathan sometimes make her feel weak and sad.

Nathan’s summer was a bit better. For when he saw the baby boy that Gwen delivered growing up, he thought that it was never too late to try to be happy. They named him Daniel Martin. Although he keeps him, lolo Martin and tita Marian entertained, he quite couldn’t forget the fact that if only nothing happened, he would still be living with Gianna with their baby. And this thought couldn’t be erased in his mind even if Daniel and Gwen tried to make him happy. But the confusing thing was; he couldn’t feel any strong blood relation with Daniel. Maybe because he was still thinking about his supposed-to-be-child with Gianna.

Autumn in Paris was amazing, thanks to Sam. Due to his business meetings, he was able to bring Gianna in France. And because of that, Gianna was able to see amazing structures that helped her a lot in her studies when they got back in New York. She was really grateful to Sam. For within a year, he learned all the things that need to be learned in business and was able to graduate early. They had dinner for a celebration. Sam was surely helping her be happier.

His autumn was a different. For he was able to attend meetings internationally. The Miguel Corporation was finally known internationally. Now, he needs to be more responsible. For he’s the one running the company. Lolo Martin couldn’t run it anymore. The events happened last year had a great impact on him and made his heart weaker. They couldn’t afford to see him be stressed and sad for they don’t want to lose him. If only he could see his dear Gianna, he might have a better health for he will be freed from his anxiousness.

Christmas was never been better with Sam and his family. This time, they had guests. The whole gang was at New York! They reunion and talked about a lot of things. They missed each other! Gianna was only able to thank Sam for this wonderful gift. Sam was sure an angel sent from the above.

The second spring made Nathan busier. For he’s having problems of his own. Gwen was pestering him to get married. But, how can he marry someone he doesn’t love?

Gianna’s third summer was a lot of fun. Because Sam brought them to Hawaii! Yes, the whole gang again! They spent the summer having fun, swimming, walking at the beach and trying to surf. All she could do was stare at her friends and smile. She sure loves them.

Sam’s autumn with Gianna was relieving. Because he can see that she was finally living her life again. She was able to get back to the Gianna before. Now, he promised her to give her the very first project she’ll make after graduating. All she could do was jump in joy.

Winter was a little scary for Gianna. For she contacted her lolo Martin. And when lolo Martin answered the phone, all she did was tell him she missed him.

The third and fourth year of Gianna living in New York had passed. It’s amazing how time fly fast. She was now an official architect of Lopez Group. Sam hired her on the day she graduated. That’s why she always does her very best on doing the designs of the buildings.

Daniel was three years old and Gwen was pestering him about marriage. All he could do was nod and make some excuses. It’s bad but, there’s a part in Nathan where he hopes that she’ll be able to meet Gianna again. Where in the world is she?

Our story would finally start again after Gianna left Nathan four years ago. Don’t you wonder what would happen to their lives? Is it just the start? Or it’s already headed to the ending where Gianna is happy and Nathan is pretending to be happy? Don’t you wonder?