Familiar places.

Sitting in the familiar interrogation room she waited, memories flood back to her mind of all the times she was in a position like this.

The heavy door creaks open, a woman in a dark suit holding a folder walks in.

As she opens the folder she shuts the door with her hip and glides over looking down at the papers stuffed inside.

"Vanessa Jessica Hentings. Nice to meet you." In one swift motion she pulls out the chair across from her and sits, never looking up from the folder.

Finally she places it on the table and looks at Vanessa. "Tell me about Ricardo La-" she pauses and looks back down at the folder, she squints her eyes a little. "Lank." Vanessa finishes for her.

She looks up at her. "Yes, Ricardo Lank, tell me, how'd you two meet?" Vanessa slouches in her chair a little and lets out a sigh. This was going to be hard, and she knew it.

"Well, he lived next door to my fos-" her voice catches and she corrects herself.

"My previous... Foster family. I guess because I didn't throw myself at him like all the other girls around town he was curious, So he would talk to me constantly. He would ask me out, I'd reject him. But he was very consistent and never gave up. Finally, I told him I would hang out as friends, and that I wasn't interested in anything sexual or romantic. He agreed, Pretended he cared. And when I let my guard down long enough, he took advantage. Slipped something in my drink. Not enough to make me completely oblivious but enough to where I had no control, he stripped me, I felt his weight on top of me." Her lip quivers and she holds back tears, the lady in the suit writing a mile a minute hanging on to her every word.

"Then, he forced his way inside." The lady stops writing. "Were you sexually active before this?" Vanessa shakes her head. "I was a virgin."

The woman looks down at her notes. "So you two didn't have a relationship of any kind other than being acquaintances?" Vanessa nods her head. "He wanted one, I didn't. So I denied him every time."

The woman's eyebrows lift with curiosity. "Do you mind me asking why?"

Vanessa shifts uncomfortably. "I just, didn't want to get close to anyone." The lady places her pen down.

"Miss Hentings would you like to speak to a doctor in a.." she pauses. "Private session? Without the two way mirrors and all that. I know a very renowned Doctor. She's very good at her job and I really think she could help you deal with all of this." Vanessa shakes her head. "No thanks. I know i'm messed up. No need for someone with a degree to tell me something I already know."

The lady stands. "Well I've gotten everything I need, for now." The door opens and an Officer steps in. "You ladies finished? Miss Hentings, your ride is waiting."