Chapter Nineteen

[19]

[19]

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Merlin was a legend of a wizard feared by the witch Morgana, Dumbledore was a name known feared by dark wizards such as Grindelwald and Voldemort, but they were nothing when it came to the fire and wrath that could be dished out by the great Minerva McGonagall. Upon hearing that her son was in the Hospital Wing after suffering yet another seizure, this time in class, the woman was set into a panic state as she made her way up to the wing to see if he was alright. But when she heard what could have possibly triggered the seizure, there was no mercy left in the expression of the stern-faced witch. Upon learning that Professor Moody had dared to try and place her son under the Imperius curse, there was enough anger coursing through her body that she probably could have performed all three of the Unforgivable Curses on the man without hesitation. 

However, as much as she wanted to unleash her own set of fury on the man, it was her duty first and foremost as a mother to check on her son. As she arrived at the Hospital Wing, Milo was awake and he looked perfectly fine as he was sitting up in the bed. Madam Pomfrey seemed to be checking him over, as Milo continued to reassure her that he was fine. 

"Milo," she called out to him as she made her way across the room towards him. The boy glanced over in her direction, pushing his glasses up his nose and forcing a smile quickly on his face for her sake. But it was too late as the worried look was already set on her face and he could feel it just as she pulled him into a strong hug. "Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?"

Madam Pomfrey was well aware that Milo was going to lie in order to protect his mother, but it wasn't going to work with her there. "He fell to the ground," she told Minerva. "Hit the back of his head, but he's fine. There's no other sign of injury or trauma. He's good to go on my word. However, I am concerned by the sudden onset of these seizures. Normally, seizures present themselves a bit younger in a child...but perhaps it would be a good idea to bring Milo to St. Mungo's for a further evaluation."

Milo exchanged a look with his mother, the two of them knew very well what was causing the seizures and there wasn't anything St. Mungo's could do for him. It was a matter to take up with the gods, they had to tell the gods that it was too much on Milo's body. It didn't matter if a goddess was accompanying him, it was too much and he couldn't handle it. 

"I will see to it, Poppy, thank you," Minerva thanked the woman before she turned her attention back to Milo. He waited until Madam Pomfrey went to deal with another student who was complaining of a headache before he met his mother's gaze.

"Mum, it was another dream thing," Milo told her as he rubbed his eyes gently. "But it didn't make sense again. It was about that girl again, but I don't know who she is or what she's doing. Whatever the fates want me to see isn't clear enough for me to understand what they want."

"We don't need to worry about that right now, Milo," Minerva sighed. "I just want to make sure that you're alright and I want to know what happened before it all happened. What did Professor Moody do?"