Chapter 1: New Beginnings?

Some Unconfortable things in this chapter... You've been warned...

Recap:

“Well then if you don’t drop this… I’m moving out and you’ll never see me again. The choice is yours.” If she loves me she will drop this. Now

“I’m not dropping this! You will listen-“

“No you made your choice. I thought I meant more to you! But I guess it don’t, Bye mother.” I grabbed my suitcase, $30,000, and I left. Your guessing why I just grabbed my bag and money? We’ve had this conversation before, so I’ve already packed and the money, well I work everyday since I was sixteen. I got in my car and drove away. This is where my story begins…

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: New Beginnings?

 Leaving my house was the easiest thing I’ve done. Doesn’t that seem weird? I mean for any other person it might be hard, because they’ve been there all their lives and have roots there, it would be sad to leave their loved ones behind. In my case I felt nothing. Not one ounce of remorse that I left my mother alone. But staying with her would have destroyed me…

Driving on the back roads gave me speed and well less cops, but if I got mugged there aren’t many people that can help you. That sucks. It gave me time to think the problem was… it gave you time to think… Everything to this point in my life has been horrible. Mother that wants her life back at any cost, even if it means my suffering, something I wanted to avoid, a man that wont stop until he finds me and kills me, and guess what… I don’t want to die… at least not yet… 

I’ve so traumatized that with just mentioning him gave me flashbacks, so with memories fresh in my mind, nothing could stop me from remembering…

“ Melissa… Where are you? I need something from you… something only you can help me with…." 

I can’t make a noise, but that didn’t stop my silent tears from falling.

I’m so scared… he cant find me… not again… not again… help me, somebody…

“Melissa… There you are…”

“NO! GET AWAY! STOP! STOP! YOUR HURTING ME! DON’T TOUCH ME!”

“Come on, don’t fight it… I know you want me… you drive me crazy…”

“Get away! Please! I don’t want you! Don’t touch me! Leave me alone”

“Open up… for me. Do It, Now! Bitch! Open!”

“ NO!”

“Don’t worry I like it rough!”

He opened my legs and… BEEEEPP. It was to late to do anything, so I braced myself and the next thing I know everything went black…

James Sumner P.O.V.:

“Dude, come on. You know my sister is off- limits. She’s Sixteen." 

“Come on man, she’s my mate… I love her.” Jason said. This dude talking, I’ve known him since we were kids. I trust him.

Well, if you hadn’t noticed his mate is my sister and well, she’s my sister, she’s just too young to have a mate.

“If you hurt her… I’ll kill you… The moment you hurt her… it’s the moment I stop calling up my friend…”

“I can’t hurt her man, I love her too much. She’s my whole world.” Jason said.

“Yeah, she better be… Go make her happy,” There was something telling that he is telling the truth. I may sound like a chick, but there is something in his eyes that told me would give a bullet for her. So I gave him the go ahead. “Just go.”

I haven’t found my mate, and I was starting to worry. She has to be out there… I can feel her… wait I can feel her?

Boom! Crash!

I could smell smoke! Shit there’s a crash.

“Guys, there’s been a crash come with me to see if there are any survivors, Now!”

I started running towards the two vehicles and abruptly stopped… There was a girl lying on the ground; my wolf was screaming to get her, to find out if she was alive. The only thing I heard was a faint heartbeat…