Bad Day

Everyone has a bad day, right? I mean name one person who hasn't had a bad day. Exactly! You can't! It's impossible. Well, I happened to be having a bad day. Okay, let's be honest here. I was having a bad couple of days. But let's not get into those details. That's a whole different story for another time. Okay, now on to the story. I go to World History class, and there she is. Marrisa sitting there all innocent like an angel. I go sit down and she asks me, "Can I see your notecards?" Well, I'm a good kid most of the time. So, of course, I said no. Marrisa gets mad at me. Now, remember that I'm not having a good day anyway. She goes on how that I don't like how much of a goody two shoes she is. Which to be honest I don't. She says sorry for everything. I mean I'm not complaining. But it gets annoying at some points. I have a question for you guys. If you were on something first. Let's say the guitar. Somebody walks up to you complaining saying, "I wanted to get on the guitar, you were on it this whole time." Mind you we are freshmen in high school. Would you say sorry for having talent and wanting to share it with the rest of your friends? I mean maybe this is just me. I would say nothing or, "Well you should've gotten to it first." But I mean that might be my bad side talking. But what would you say? She get's mad at me because I'm not as holy as she is. I'm still a nice person. But back to the story. After Marrisa says that. She goes on to say, "If you don't stop being mean to me and criticizing me, I'm going to take you to the Dean. Maybe he can do something about you." Really? Can you believe this? She wants to get me expelled! Does nobody see how evil Marrisa is?