~NERD "died" TODAY I THINK~

Hey this a story about a young girl who has got pick on for her whole life and now she thinks all of it is over just because the hottest guy in school has notice her and invited her to a small get together at a hotel but what she don't know is that this small get together can turn into a big party really fast and will she be the one who is leaving in peace or R.I.P.

coco hunter is 17 and she is the school nerd she gets picked on every hour of the day the only time she gets talked to without getting picked on is when somebody needs help.She live's with her drunk daddy who is always trying to get into her pants her mother died when she was just 3 years old everybody thinks her dad has something to do with it but who knows nobody has ever proved it to be true.She has no friends but there is this one girl that is nice but will this girl come out to be her real friend or is she just as evil as everyone else find out in..............................................................................................................................................

                                                   ~NERD DIED TODAY I THINK~

WILL PEOPLE EVEN CARE THAT SHE IS GONE OR EVEN NOTICE MOST WILL BE WONDERING DID SHE EVER GO TO THAT SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE OR EVEN WAS SHE DEAD BEFORE ALL THIS!

SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THE PICTURES ON MY WALL SO I WILL JUST TELL YOU HOW SHE LOOKS OK.