A/N: No longer on hold!

Hey everyone~~~! 

So, I've posted a lot of new stories recently, huh? Well, it's good news for you guys. While I was lazing around, playing otome games, I suddenly realized that I wanted to finish this before getting entrenched in other stories. :3 That means, I'm going to start plotting, which in turn means you guys will start getting updates! Now, no promises on how rapid they'll be, but rather than placing The Sound of Surviving or Unbreakable as my new priority, I'm going to try and make it this book. As such, I'm going to make some annoucements here. 

A: I'm considering changing the name of the story. Sweet and Sour just isn't doing it for me. So, if you suddenly see something updating in your Newsfeed and have no clue what it is... well, see if it has my name on the book! It just might be Sweet and Sour~

B: Do you have any idea how hard it is not to turn this from a HoneyxOC to a KyoyaxOC story? Like, hella hard. I have no clue how they ended up so compatible, but damn. Anyways, I have been considering the ships for this book, and I'm going to warn you guys in advance that there will probably be a boyxboy ship in here! I've been debating it, and I'm slowly growing to like the idea. 

C: The news of what is up with Nao will come out soon enough. I'm working on designing the plot, but look forward to finding out soon enough. 

D: I'm considering going back and rewriting Yours to Hold given that it was the third fanfiction I ever wrote, and honestly there are so many head-scratch things in that book. So, if I suddenly don't update on this... that's probably what I'm doing. I'll let you guys know any changes that happen, however, so you don't get lost! 

E: If any OC personalities seem off, point it out to me, haha! As you guys know... its been awhile. :3 

Thanks for being patient with me! Ima go see what I can do about finishing another new chapter...