When? Why? And How?

This is my first ever book so i'm kinda nervous but excited at the same time. I thought i might give writing a chance as i always thought it will be fun. (Fingers Crossed) That it will be.

The Characters:

Michell=The mother of Munez

Roger=Father of Munez

Munez= The main character

Raven= The girl that lives across the street

Jake= Roomate

CHAPTER 1:

Mwahhh Mwahhh (Michell,kissing her son)"baby, I'm..... Gonna miss you", "Make sure to visit us on Christmas,Easter and and Thanksgiving OK"

"Michell... his a young man now he knows what's right from wrong" So how about we leave it on a good note Yeah?"

Munez P.O.V

YEAH! Uncle B tell mom that I'm a fully, mature and evolved handsome young man.

Well,it's not like i'm gonna hibernate in my new room and never talk to you.

Seriously parents they're like babies themselves when it comes to leaving them.

It's absolutelty embarassing Eeeewww, my mums sobbing like a baby all over my new basketball shirt that even got signed by Michael Jordan himself.

Jesus Christ is.......it who i think it is? Why! oh why god! does Raven have to come out now?

Now i have to act cool by ending this.

Mother...I'm going now okay and i'll call you when i reach there alright?

Mom: What! Hell no... You've got call every hour okay Baby.

Munez P.O.V

GOSH PARENTS ARE SO OVER-PROTECTIVE

Raven P.O.V

Aawwww poor Munez his getting squished like an insect in there.OMG! his looking this way. Luckily i did my foundation, blusher and concealer today Phewww or else he probably would have remember me as the ugly girl that lived across the street. I just feel like squeezing his smooth chubby cheeks. I can't believe i won't see him every morning now cause his leaving for a top-ranked college which i got rejected from."GOSH" I just feel like they missed an opportunity of a life time, it's not like everyday college's get a beautiful and yet so elegant young girl applying. But hopefully we'll still stay in contact by phone as i gave him mine on his shirt on the last day of school signed with R.M which stands for Raven Melone.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, LIKE AND FAN ME.

THANK YOU