Overnight Fame

Nobody's POV
As you go to the kitchen to grab (your favorite snack) you think about all the hard work you put into your last dancing video and hope people enjoy the video. You walk back into your room and get on your laptop to see the video finally finished uploading......oh.....my.....god you think to yourself. Your video already is trending #30 that isn't high but you just uploaded so maybe it will get higher? You spam everyone with you sharing your video on Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, and Twitter. You refresh your page. #20 on trending. (Thinking to yourself) I can't believe it, this is the best one of my videos have been. People seem to really like me doing the DNA dance. I understand why though it was pretty tricky and if I do say so myself I killed it. "Well I think this calls for a reward." You say to yourself As you ask your mom if your best friend can come over. "Hey can *insert best friends name here* come over? And spend the night?" You asked. "Ummmm did you get you homework done and your chores?" She asked. You roll your eyes but try to hide it. "Yes I did." You reply.
"Did you clean the bathroom?"
"Yesssss"
"Don't have an attitude with me. Okay sure."
"Thank youu" you tell your mom. You go back to your room and call *BF's name* "Dude have you seen my most recent post?" You ask. "Omg no you posted a new video? How could I miss it?....
Omg my phone was on do not disturb. I'll look at it right now." As your friend starts to play the video you hear the music in the background...followed by a squeal and then silence. "Um are you okay?" There's no audio on the other end. "Hello?!"
"(Y/n) have you seen the comments on your video?" She says finally. "No I saw the trending though, why?"
"You have to look at this! Like now!"
"Okayyyy" you say nervous but excited.
You look at the screen in shock dropping your phone along with your jaw. You can no longer hear your friend then you realize what you did. You quickly pick up your phone and start shouting nonsense into the phone. Both of you being complete fangirls just go ballistic. "BIGHIT COMMENTED ON MY VIDEO!!!!" You practically yell at your best friend. "WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?! DOES THIS MEAN BTS WATCHED YOUR VIDEO?!" (Best friend's name asks) "I think so? I'm honestly not entirely sure all it says is "BTS loves the video! Keep up the good work." Like I know that it says they saw it but I just can't believe that." You Go to your page and see how many views it got. "It has 50 million views so it is possible it is a big possibility. You know what? I will keep up the good work!! In fact I'm not going to post covers anymore now I'll make my own routine to it!" Your best friend cheers you on as you try to work out the details. "I have an idea but I need you to come with me. Get over here quick." You tell her and as soon as you do she is on her way.
*Time Skip*
"Okay so this is my plan." You say as your friend walks through the door. "This is all my birthday money since I was eight." You say, holding up a safe. You push in the passcode and pull out wads of money. "We can use this money to get costumes and pay for a studio to practice and record in."  Your friend just looks at you like you said you eat rocks. "What are you planning? Does it include me?" You nod your head. "Youuuu are going to be my dance partner!" Now she looks like she just saw a ghost are you kidding me? "Hey this is important I need you." She hangs her head and gets super quiet "you really want me to be in your video with you? But what if I can't pull it off."
"You can trust me."
"But what if I miss up?"
"Then we won't use that shot."
"Okayyy..wait I don't have to do a guy part do I?"
"No this was my idea so I can play the guys part."
"Okay then I'm in. Let's get started."
"Great!" You say with enthusiasm and grab a notebook jogging down all your thoughts. Soon you realize *BF's name* is just sitting there watching you. "Oh sorry." You say as you give her a notebook and pen too. You and *BF's name* stay up all night jotting down ideas and finally you have a dance idea in your head. Practices are going to be long and hard and is going to occur everyday but you make it work.