Chapter 5 Hanging out with Garroth part 3

Time skip:nigh

Garroth's pov

'It was time to sleep and snuggle probably. But will she want to snuggle with me probably but I going to text Laurence that we snuggled if we do!' "Hey Y/N wanna go to sleep now?" I said "Huh, oh sure!" Y/N said we get in my bed and   Y/N says "Your hogging all of the covers and I'm cold!" Y/N said "Fine... But you have to snuggle with me!" I said and Y/N blushed "F-fine...!" Y/N said and I blushed madly we then snuggled 'Yes! Tomorrow I'm going to text Laurence that I snuggled with Y/N if he likes her he'll be soooooooo jelly'.
(I just want to do a cat pun ok *ahem* what would you call Aphmau if she was a cat her name would be.... AphMEOW that's just PURRfect and aMEOWzing haha  I made that up like 1 or two months ago ok know to your pov)

Y/N's pov

I was snuggling with Garroth and I actually liked it because I liked him but I also like Laurence as well maybe even Zane and Vylad...

Time skip: tomorrow morning also Garroth's pov

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE- "Ughhhh... Huh, oh yeah Y/N stayed over last night" I said "Huh Garroth?, oh yeah you asked me if I could sleep over" Y/N said "yeah... And you should get dressed, ok" I said "Ok!" Y/N said with a smile and I smiled back. When Y/N went to get dressed I went on my phone and texted Laurence.

The Text!

G-Garroth L-Laurence
G-Hey Laurence guess what
L-Is it that there's school today because I know
G-No it's not it's that I snuggled with...
L-With who?
G-With Y/N because I asked her to sleep over at my place and she forgot her sleeping bag
L-What how did she even agree?
G-Umm I was hogging the covers and I said I'll only share them if you snuggle with me after a bit she stuttered the word fine
G-Gotta go bye
L-Bye

End of text

'I told him, I wonder what he's going to do'

Laurence's pov

'Ugh! Why. Did. Garroth. Do. That!! Oh shoot in 15 minutes school starts and it takes 10 minutes to get to school' I take a peace of toast that I made and eat it on the way to school then I see Garroth but he's not with Y/N hmm maybe she left somewhere, maybe with Vlyad or One Eye ugh, but I gotta talk to Garroth.....

Sorry if this was short it's because I'm not good at writing but in my class I'm the first or second best in English and I go to a French school. Also go shock out my friends fanfics it's Miraculous_Mal___ and ArouraWriter973