Chapter 1

Have you ever had the feeling that everyone you have ever known has been killed,died or murderd? No? Well I have. My whole life I have been trying to find ways to get back at the brutal maniac called The Shredder. His name really is what he does, it's like every one of his victims gets put through a mincing machine and other times rhad their limbs ripped off. It has scared me for life. I will get my revenge.

My life started out a lot like Bat Man's. I was just a small kid at home on a dark and cold night when The Shredder came in and killed my parents. I was so young, I didnt know what was going on but I was so scared, I ran for my life. I hid in the best hiding spot I knew, in the small cupboard under our laundery basket where our water tank used to be. I just sat there and hoped it, whatever it was. wouldnt find me. A few minutes later I heard a thud and then there was scilence. What seemed like hours later, I climbed out from my hiding spot and called out for my parents. After a few calls, I heard a faint, pained groan. As I ran towards the sound I kept calling out. "Mummy, Daddy are you ok?" When I got to them I started to sob. "Dont leave me Mummy, you cant!"

She muttered painfully. "I.......I.....ughhh." She died in my arms,  just like that and I knew that I would never see her again. "I love you Mummy" I sobbed between each tear that ran down my face, before collapsing into an exchausted sleep on the floor beside her.

Hey, thanks for reading this. Please give me some feed back on wether or not I should continue, and any constructive critism. Thanks again, please comment and vote :)  

Also, thanks to @JoannaMM for editing.

Thanks, Peter.