❦ Chapter One ❦

"Hey, George, have you seen Alex here or somewhere else?" My gorgeous bestfriend, Emilia Price asked. Okay, she doesn't like me or should I say, EVERYBODY, calling her by her name. She says it's disgusting, nauseating, and she perpetually consider it as an insult. Em and I are sitting beside each other on the first row in our school's auditorium, waiting for the entrance ceremony. Our school has it every first day of each school year, and it's gruesome. Crowded and noisy. And besides, why is

Em looking for Nick so soon in this freshly hour? I tell you, it's way too early for her to start their everyday lesson.

"Too early for those things, love." I chuckled. Her eyes narrowed then smacked my arm softly with her fist.

"I wasn't talking about that, you bitch!" She chortled. "Anyways, I heard Andy will make a speech to welcom-" The Master of Ceremonies who rapidly introduced Andy, interrupted Em. Then, he came out and walked slowly to the podium. He was wearing a dark blue suit, which totally suited him. His chestnut colored hair was shining beyond compare, because of the spotlight. When he reached the podium, he stood straight to be formal. Tall and handsome as he can ever be. He is every girl's dream guy and, apparently, he's mine.

"Why does Andy have to be so yummy all the time?" I saw Em drool while staring at Andy from afar.

"Hey, hands off, momma!"

"Pish-posh, I'm not into guys who used to be fat when they were kids." She laughed loudly, which made almost everybody look at her. I covered her mouth soon enough. Goodness, if Andy heard her say that, they would probably end up having another fistfight. "Furthermore, I have a luscious boyfriend named Nick, FYI! Have you forgotten how dishy my Nicky is?" I grasped her statement and gave it some thought. Nick has a great body since he's the athletic type. He is after all the captain of the Swimming, Lacrosse and Basketball clubs. He's also good looking, I agree with Em in some point. He have blue eyes, bright blonde hair, and a great build. Well, I guess Nick is hot as well but Andy's different. He's the what-you-can-call perfect. Ok, I'm blustering non-stop but it's the fact. My Andy is just utterly magnificent.

"Alright, hon, I get the picture." I rolled my eyes.

"Greetings. I'm Andrew Griffiths, your student council president and I am very pleased-" Andy started. Screaming of blushing girls exploded in the auditorium. I groaned. I know what you must be thinking, poor Georgie, even if she's the girlfriend of such a guy, he always have a group of girls surrounding him and he might forget her and find another. But Andy's not that kind of a guy. He's sincere and loyal to me since KINDERGARTEN. Yup, kindergarten. And, duh, it's not only Andy who has admirers. ALL OF US DO. I'm giving that phrase a 100% emphasis.

Em and I gave our full attention to Andy. Looking at him now, I never do get tired of him. I've never been bored or sad when I'm with him. He never even made me cry once since we started dating! I sighed while thinking. God, I'm so grateful to be born as Georgina Roberts and have a guy like Andy as my lover.

"Hello ladies." We turned to where the voice came from and beamed.

"Hiya, Dan." Em greeted him then faced the stage again. I did likewise. "When have you been here?"

"Well, I was just at the cafeteria with Nick." He answered straightly. What the fuck are they doing at the cafeteria? They know Andy will make a speech today and instead of supporting, they're ditching the entrance ceremony? Bastards! They act like Andy's not their friend.

"Really?" Em inquired, facing Dan. She suddenly became so curious and enthusiastic because she heard Nick's name.

"Yup." Dan slipped down on the seat beside me. "Hey George, what's up? You act like I'm invisible to you."

This guy, really! He's my friend, ok, but he can be so darn irritating sometimes. Especially now! Now that I found out Nick and him don't have the freakin' interest on Andy's speech.

"It's because I'm listening to Andy, Daniel." I turned to him, glaring. "What's the purpose of you coming here from the school cafeteria if you're not going to listen?"

"I'll listen, alright!" He raised his arms up like he's surrendering. "Man! You're so scary when it comes to things concerning Andy!"

I rolled my eyes as if I didn't hear him say anything. As Andy continued speaking, something hit my head; but not literally! Somehow, a thought just kept on bugging me. It was about Dan, saying he's at the cafeteria earlier, with Nick. If they were together, why did Dan come here alone? Did they separate ways before they came in here? Is Dan lying about Nick's whereabouts? And the biggest question is, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS NICK?

I should just tell Em and ask her. I glanced at her and she, without a doubt, looks fine. She seems like she's at peace, just listening to Andy. She has so much confidence in Nick and maybe I should, too. If she doesn't mind, then I shouldn't bother her with such things. As long as Em's happy, I swear I would never butt in. It would only make matters worse for their relationship and everyone's friendship.

When the speech ended, I immediately stood up and started clapping as everyone followed my lead. After the very long ceremony with the principal and other teacher's speeches, we were permitted to go out and have our 40-minute lunch break. Andy was still talking with some student council members so the three of us decided to go on first. We walked to the cafeteria, talking about the things we did during the school vacation. Em said she just dallied at home and sometimes goes out with Nick, while Dan stayed in Hawaii for a month because of his Dad's orders. As for me, Andy and I hang out almost everyday. Once in a while my brother, Cody, joins us.

When we got to the cafeteria, it was absolutely jammed. Oh, how I hate these kinds of scenes. I told them I should carry on first to the rooftop (where we usually eat.) Before I walked away, Dan asked what I want to eat.

"Just get me a bag of chips and can of Coca Cola."

"Okay. Roast beef sandwich and juice, it is." Dan grinned. I nodded forcefully then walked to the stairs leading to the roof. Dan's into nutrition, that's why he's oh-so fit. I chuckled remembering Dan drink a bitter melon shake. Ew! That's so gross!

As I was walking, on my way to the rooftop, "Ah." I heard someone moan. I reddened after hearing it. Don't get the wrong idea; I wasn't turned on. It was just-. Seriously? In broad daylight? I was about to walk straight up and act like I didn't hear anything, but thought it'd probably make for a good topic later. Might as well look who these morons are. I tiptoed slowly to where those jerks were doing it and peeked.

Good God, the girl's enjoying it. I should be bothered looking at this scene but I'm not, even if I'm still a virgin. Andy and I haven't talked about such things yet. I don't know who the girl is; she's probably a first year. Now, for the guy. I can't see his face, then, moments later; luck was on my side when he faced my way. My eyes WIDENED. I refused to believe it but then I blinked three times already. It was for real. WHY IN HEAVEN'S NAME ARE DOING YOU THIS GIRL Nicholas Kingston?