Baekhyun ✵ 12.09.17

@baekhyunnie I was not really planning on "making a statement" but I weirdly feel like I need to now

@baekhyunnie I was not really planning on "making a statement" but I weirdly feel like I need to now. A lot of people have been asking me countless questions, either by posting comments on my pictures or by sending me direct messages. I have even received a few questions on other social medias. So I am going to answer all of them now. Chanyeol and I broke up. We have been broken up for nearly a month now. My friends advised me not to speak up about it but I was honestly getting really tired of all the rude comments. Truth is, we had to deal with some issues and we have decided that it would be in our best interests if we ended our relationship. I will not discuss the specific reasons on here because they are private. All you need to know is that we are not together anymore and our breakup had nothing to do with Sehun. He and I are friends. He did not try to "steal me away from Chanyeol", I did not leave Chanyeol for him and I most certainly did not cheat on Chanyeol with Sehun. Chanyeol and I had been having issues long before I even met Sehun. What I am trying to say is: you do not know what happened so, please, stop blaming Sehun, or Chanyeol, or me. Some of your comments are really rude and it hurts. I really enjoy sharing things with you guys and I don't feel like I can even do that anymore. You should not judge people so carelessly. Your comments may be just words but they hurt nonetheless. I am a person and I have feelings. We all do. Just because I share a lot on social media does not mean that I do not get hurt by your comments. Anyway, please, from now on, refrain from making comments about my past relationship with Chanyeol. I am trying to move on at the moment and I'd thank you to try and understand that.

liked @ohsehun, @miniminnie, @kiljongdae and 10 849 295 others

—Comments are disabled—