Lie To Me

A/N:

I'm back! Yay!!! Had a blast! The concert was amazing! And all the guys were incredibly sweet! Anyway, so here is the next part. I hope you enjoy it!!! I decided to let you know what was going on from the other side a bit. Hope you like it. I'll probably update pretty soon cause I have a lot of ideas flowing! Anyway, love ya guys!!!

Jay sat patiently outside the studio room. He felt nervous. Andrea was slipping from him and it was killing him. She had come in late and Jay had already gone to bed. He woke before her to get to the studio so he hadn't spoken to her about last night. However, he wasn't sure he wanted to. He had seen on twitter that she had been with Liam. There was a few pictures fans had posted. Jay knew Andrea had been in love with Liam for three years, but she said that she was over him. However Jay saw the way Andrea reacted to Liam, if she was truly over him like she claimed to be she would be reacting differently. Jay knew he could never amount up to Liam, and It didn't help that Liam hated him. But it wasn't Jay's fault that Louis and Tom hated each other, causing a rift between the two bands. Jay debated on whether or not to talk to her about it but he feared she'd break up with him. He couldn't bare that. He cared for Andrea a lot. He had been terrified of her leaving him when he found out two of her best friend's were in One Direction. Luckily she seemed closer to Luke who seemed less opinionated about their relationship, something Jay appreciated.

"Jay, there you are." Andrea's voice interrupted Jay's thoughts. He looked up to see her standing in the studio doorway.

"Why'd you leave so early this morning?" Jade asked with a frown.

"Wanted to get some writing done." Jay shrugged standing from the bench that was placed outside the door.

Jade stood on her tip toes and placed a small kiss on Jay's lips.

"I missed you." She pouted cutely.

Jay sighed. She was too much sometimes.

"I missed you too." Jay forced a small smile.

"You ready to do your part?" Jade asked moving out of the doorway allowing Jay to enter the studio.

"Yeah." Jay nodded.

"Hey Bird." Nathan smiled up at his best friend.

"Hey Nath." Jay nodded to the younger lad.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Nathan asked reading Jay's face too easily.

"Is something wrong?" Andrea asked frowning. She looked at Jay concerned.

"I'm just struggling with the song I'm working on." Jay shrugged hoping she would buy it. He tossed a glance at Nathan to see he understood.

"I'll help you look it over later man." Nathan smiled.

"I can help too." Andrea offered.

"You have enough to do. I'll get Nath to help." Jay smiled before stepping past her and to the mics. He felt Andrea's unsure eyes on her as he waited for Clarissa's cue.

"So, Claire, Andrew told me you were hanging out with Niall last night." Nathan spoke without looking up from his phone. Andrea had taken over the producer board while Jay and Nathan chatted lightly with Clarissa. They were almost done for the day. They were just waiting on Max.

"Very briefly. We ended up going to the 5SOS house cause Ash wasn't feeling well." Clarissa replied hoping Nathan would drop it.

"So why'd you have to go?" Nathan asked getting all big brotherly on her.

"Jade wanted to get away from Liam so she offered to do that thing she does to help with headaches." Clarissa shrugged.

That caught Jay's attention. He looked up at Clarissa who was flipping through some paperwork of some sort.