ALL Gokudera

- Hayato often wears glasses and ties his hair in a ponytail when he's thinking.

- He is nicknamed Octopus-Head (Tako he-do) by Ryohei and Stupidera (Aho-dera or Baka-dera) by Lambo.

- In the Future Arc, Gamma mentions that Hayato succeeds at becoming Tsuna's right hand man.

- In the manga, Hayato chain-smokes cigarettes; however, in the anime, he doesn't smoke, leaving the method to which he lights his Dynamite unknown, which Tsuna even comments on. During the Storm Battle, he was shown dropping a lighter, implying that he lights his dynamites with such speed that they are thought to light up on their own.

- In the most recent poll, Hayato ranked 5th in popularity and 13th in strength.

- Hayato resembles the First Vongola Storm Guardian, G.

- He is shown to be slightly superstitious and knows at least one exorcism technique.

- According to the Reborn! Vongola 77 data-book, Hayato's favourite magazine is "The Wonders and Mysteries of the World" and he is shown being a fan of the supernatural and extraterrestrial.

- In a flashback, Shamal mentioned that Hayato "copied" his hairstyle.

- According to the Reborn! artbook Colore, he lives in an apartment and struggles to pay the rent. And despite his trauma, it's revealed that Hayato has a piano in his apartment, showing that he is yet to completely abandon Piano.

- His pride is being a Guardian and serving Tsuna.

- Hayato thinks anyone who is older than him is an enemy.

- He and the Varia's Storm Guardian, Belphegor, share a few similarities such as that they both are younger brothers, both have issues with their older siblings, and both left their homes at young ages. However, Hayato's relationship with Bianchi somewhat improves over time, whereas Belphegor's relationship with Rasiel never improves in the slightest.

- Hayato is ambidextrous, inconsistently using which hand he writes with in manga panels.

- In Rebo to Dlive, it's revealed that he works part time in a convenience store.

- Character Songs Featured In:

Yakusoku no Basho e

Yakusoku no Basho e - vs. Millefiore

Yakusoku no Basho e (Chinese version)

...loop

Hashire

YELL

Mirai no Oozora e

Oretachi no JOY! (with Yamamoto)

Oretachi no Yakusoku (with Yamamoto)