Mud/2

Noah Cyrus - Again ft xxxtentacion

I slam the rusty door of my truck, a loud creak echoes through the empty parking lot. My hair swirls in the wind, my black boots pound against the muddy ground splattering dirt all over my white jumper. "Fuck" I shout while flinging dirt off my top and marching into the freshly painted grey doors of the school.

As you can probably tell this isn't the best day I've ever had, and to make matters worse it's my first day at watters creek high school, and my hair is a tangled mess, my clothes look like I just had a mud fight, plus i'm late. The click of my boots reflect off the hallway walls and heads turn as they hear the sound. Many give dirty looks, others look in sympathy. I sway my hair in front of my face to block out their judgmental stares, with my curly mess of hair.

I guess I should've paid more attention because my whole body is suddenly stumbling backwards and all the items in my hands drop to the floor. I look up at the stranger I ran into. "what where the hell you're going next time bitch" He shouts in my face, immediately making me forget about how attractive he is. My breath hitches in my throat and I struggle to find a response. "Or maybe you could be less of an ass and show some kindness" I shout back while shoving his. He smiles down at me and take a step forward. people gather around. "listen here slut, clearly you're new here and don't know how things work so let me give you a little lesson." he gets closer "one never talk to me that way" he takes another step, the heat of his breath radiating off of him. "two wash your clothes. Three know your boundaries" he shows past me and walks off breaking the crowd that gathered. I take a deep breath and walk past the horde of people and continue my walk to the office.

"This will be your locker" she flips her curled hair around to face me "It might take you a few times to get use to it, but I promise you'll get it" her perfect smile makes jealousy flow inside me. I haven't smiled like that in years. "Thank you so much I would be lost without you" I thank her with a smile. "No problem Everest" she turns to walk away but stops in her tracks and turns back around "Hey, by any chance would you want to sit with me at lunch? i'm sure my friends wouldn't mind" she asks in a sweet tone "But I understand if you don't want to, since you just met me." I smile "Yes, I would thank you again you have honestly made my day so much better."

"Well it is my job ahahah. Since you came in late and the tour took longer than expected just go to your 4th hour and after that we have lunch" She says happily before walking off with a pep in her step, her jet black hair bouncing with every step.

The fluorescent light and empty hallways make my heart beat faster as I walk to the door of my class. I was never any good with new beginnings or new anything. I clutch my binder to my side and take a deep breath before I knock on the white oak door. and just like that in a matter of 2 seconds the door is flung open and i'm facing a young man in a suit with gelled back hair.

"Well come on in" he says before slamming the door shut. I look around the classroom, it's rather bare with only chairs and tables and a desk. My eyes scan the other students seated around me. "Would you like to introduce yourself" the teacher says while leaning on his marble desk. I nod my head "My name is Everest White, I'm from Chicago" the room goes silent until the teacher breaks the silence with a grunt "Chicago, really? then why'd you move to new york?" he asks in a calm tone "My dad's business expanded here" I give a short answer not wanting to be in front of the class anymore than needed. he stands up and walks over to me "well it was nice to meet you Mrs White, I'm mr Muller." he says with a smirk before looking back at the class. A loud ring echos throughout the room.

"Well It seems like our time has been cut short, go to lunch," everyone jumps out of their seats before he finishes "Make sure to finish your paper!" he shouts while the kids exit the room, but when I try to do the same he pulls my arm back. "I'm excited to have you as a student" he whispers in my ear causing shivers down my spine. I shove his off of me and leave the classroom.