Broken yet fixable.

Nicollet:POV

The music was blaring threw out the whole house, random red cups everywhere and people drinking and shooting up and making out and crap, I had to cough constantly to just breath. Such a normal Saturday night.

I'm Nicollet, Full names Nicollet Anna North. But I don't know why you'd need to know that. I'm from Middletown, Ohio. I'm eighteen. I like too draw, a lot. I really want to be an artist when I get into college, that's really what I would love to learn. I'm a daddy's girl seeing as my mother, Melody North, Left me and my father, Lucas North, when I turned fourteen. Don't have many true friends but I'll name the ones that I do have. Mia,Tyler, Jason.

"Hey Nikki! What up?!" Tyler slurred over the loud music, I rolled my eyes, ether high or drunk.

"Hi Ty." I said back, taking a drink of whatever they're serving, Pepsi, Huh surprising.

"Wanna go get some coke?" He asked me standing up straight, a little sober.

"Nah, I got Pepsi." I said and smirked, he rolled his eyes. "No but seriously nah, I'm gonna call my dad to come and pick me up."

"You can't drive yourself? see ya loser."he said and started walking away before I could reply.

"Do I really look good enough to drive?!" I yelled out then shook it off,

I started walking to the front door past people and onto the sidewalk an started walking to the bus stop an sat down on the bench.

I composed a text to my dad,

To:Daddy👨"Hey dad, Decided on leaving the party late. Do you mind picking me up? I'm at the bus stop not too far from Tyler's house."

I sent it and started to play temple run, soon my phone vibrated.

From: Daddy👨"Sure thing baby girl, I'll be there shortly."

I smiled as I read it, I looked at the time '12:57AM' I guess it won't hurt too take a little nap.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
"This is the story of how they meet, her picture was on the back of a pack of cigarettes."

I woke up from my phone blaring in my jacket pocket. I groaned and looked up and it was the break of dawn I jumped up and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

It still ringing, I answered not looking at the caller ID.

"Yes?" I said into the phone.

"Nicollet North?" A lady on the other end asked.

"This is her. Who is this?"

"This is the atrium hospital, Miss North, Your father was killed late last night by a drunk driver, I am so sorry for your lose."

And with those words. Everything started crumbling down on me...