All I've ever wanted *3

Eugh, trying to keep up with uploads is a pain in the ass! 

Sorry about the long wait. 

I will try and upload as much as I can for youuu :) 

For the time being though keep your votes and comments rolling in pleaseeee 

Thank youuuu. 

Here's chapter 3♥

************************************

After dinner, Ethan and I decided to head to my bedroom to watch movies. It wasn't anything special, but we really had nothing else to do.

I watched as he kicked his shoes off and ruffled his rich bronze locks carelessly before gracefully leaning back into the mountain of pillows on my bed. It was the perfect image of him. He just looked so at ease, and as always, undeniably heartbreakingly handsome.

Okay you need to stop staring!

"So what do you want to watch anyway?" I tried to ask casually whilst routing through my -sorry- OUR collection of DVD's.

Most of mine and Ethan's collection was mixed up after all the years of swapping, so eventually we just decided to just keep them all at my place. We had enough to open up a small shop! Sometimes it would take us hours to decide on what movie to watch, that by the time we had decided, it would be too late to watch anything.

"Anything really, just none of that prissy missy kissy stuff" he pretended to grimace causing me to giggle a little.

"Oh come on, you keep saying this but you and I both know that you cried like a baby when Romeo killed himself because he thought Juliet was dead"

Ethan blushed a light shade of pink before quickly trying to compose himself with a glare.

"Hey, that was so not true! The only reason I was crying was because such references in the media are degrading towards our hospitals and medical qualifications. I mean come on! Haven't you ever heard of checking for a pulse? That's got to count for something, say... the fact that THEY ARE ALIVE! Maybe Romeo could have performed CPR? But nooooooooooo, you'd rather just kill yourself because you would ASSUMEEEEEE they are dead. It's all pathetic" Ethan defended.

I bit the sleeve of my hoody to prevent myself from laughing any more than I already was.

"What's so funny?" Ethan asked puzzled.

"You" I giggled. "It's just, you're so extreme sometimes. That was really one hell of a way of defending yourself from crying don't you think? It's okay, you don't have to hide it, we all cry sometimes"

"Again. I was NOT crying! I just had a very high case of hay fever that day that's all. My point is, even if you loved someone, why would you be that pathetic that you would take your own life too. I mean seriously, as if someone would kill themselves just because the one they loved had died. Did they never think that they could find someone else and fall in love with them instead?" Ethan exclaimed. "Like, wouldn't you do that too?"

The truth is.... no probably not.

If there was one person in your life that you loved, one person in your life that without them, you knew your life was pointless and wasn't worth living anymore, I think you would have done anything to be with them, even if that meant taking your own life. 

I don't know, I can't really explain everyone's interpretation of love, but all I know is that if anything happened to Ethan, I wouldn't know how I could even think of managing without them.

A world without Ethan would be a world not worth living.

Sad, but true.

Oh god since when did I become so suicidal?