Lad Down (Summary)

LAD DOWN (SUMMARY)

 --

"I'm Pregnant”

* * * * * * * *

Those two words alone would have any normal red blooded male running for the hills, with his balls intact, while he still had them, feeling like he just got handed his death sentence.

No matter how many times his teachers, his mum, or his friends told him to “wrap it, before you tap it” it all fell on deaf ears.

Unfortunately Nathan was too busy screwing anything with a hole to pay attention in health class and after a wild night with a stranger, said stranger is pregnant. With his kid. Eighteen years old and not only is Nathan trying to come to terms with the fact that in 9 short months time he will be a dad, he also has an extremely hormonal baby momma to tend to.

Follow Nathan into his journey from living the typical Lad Life into his transition to becoming a man. Hold tight ladies and fellow lads for this is a long and hard ride. And so is his story. 

 * * * 

* * * IT'S BACK! YES! LAST TIME I ONLY POSTED ONE CHAPTER BEFORE I TOOK THIS DOWN HOWEVER I AM ADAMANT THAT I WILL WRITE THIS. This will be the third project that I will be working on this year. I honestly can’t wait to start this! Hope you enjoy the summary, even though it does not really do the book justice! Don’t be shy to comment and let me know what you think. * * 

- cover credit goes to the brilliant (WeAreAHurricane)