Strange child. Hunted, and ...then.

**********|*CHAPTER ONE*|***********

..... I ..I ...

My last word was a stuttered unfinished sentence... The word was I. 

How selfish does that sound? Im not going to tell you how I died, I'm going to show you. Take my hand, c'mon don't be such a cry baby. We have to get going eventually and I don't have my whole minute to you. Though this will seem like 19 years it'll will only be 30 seconds. That Is if we get going now.

I died right here, behind this single tree in a big pasture miles away from any road underneath stars and a few night clouds. There were little whispers of wind, and the tiny noise of crickets in the background. My boyfriend took me out there, I knew what he wanted and he had picked the perfect place, and the perfect time. He drove us out of town about 30 minutes then took a detour down an old dirt road through a forest for about 20 minutes, and we parked about 3 miles away from the tree we are at now. He took my hand and led me through the tall swaying grass and I stepped on something, I couldn't feel my foot so I couldn't walk. He picked me up and said ," geez your so light", only to say 10 minutes later " we are almost there... Dang your getting heavy". I told him in a teasing tone, " or maybe your just weak". I think he took it a bit to offense but shrugged it off when he layed me down underneath this tree.  

He got on top of my and my heart started fluttering. He began to unbutton my sundress, from the top down. He kissed my Lips first, then my neck, he worked his way down to my collar bone. I remember I groaned a little and he just kissed my lips as if to shush me. He took his shirt off and resumed his work. He began to unhook his belt, and my bra. He was forceful, yet gentle somehow. He went slow with his passion but was brutal when he kissed or stripped. He cupped what was inside of my bra in his hands and kissed the skin, he remained there for some time. I believe he had given me a hickey on my left breast. He then took the rest of his cloths of and slid my modest yet attractive underwear off. He layed down ontop of me and I remember he was warm, and I was beginning to get scared. I went in panick mode, what he thought was just passion, my yelling his name, my frantic breathing, the tears rolling down my cheeks as he pushed himself father into me. He kissed my neck, and everywhere on my body... And I kept crying. I had told him no before but he caught me at a moment I needed to get away from everybody and be loved. I gave myself to him. I didn't mean to it just happened. I thought id feel better afterwards. It was a mistake going with him that night even though everything was almost perfect. I remember after he was finished rolled over with a grunt as if he were Completley drained out. Some kinda romantic. He was laying down on his back and I laying on my side. I was shaking and still whimpering.. And I remember him standing up and giving me his hand and he said c'mon baby I've got a plan. I wiped my eyes and stood up. He took my hand and we started running wherever he had planned. The funny part about this is we were buck naked. We can to a pond with fireflies everywhere, lighting it up. He jumped in and told me to get in and I jumped in on top if him. We screamed and laughed. He had rapped me up in his arms from behind and I remember him saying ,"I love you so much". I remember turning around and I was serious for a second and I couldn't hide my devilish smile anymore, I let it go. I pinched his butt like that big sister you hated swimming with. I pushed him away and swam to shore. I started running back to the tree, I looked back and I guess he was just getting out because I didn't see him. Then.... It was right over there near that part of grass that's slightly bent.  

There is where I ran into my killer. He had a grin on his face and I remember I was smiling, I thought he was my.. Anywho. He picked me up and I remember I was just tickled, I didn't even think about looking up. I knew he was wet and I could feel his skin that's all I knew. I thought he was..mine. Anywho, he layed me down under that tree and when I heard him undoing his pants I knew there was Somthing wrong. I started to sit up only to be pushed back down to the ground, I didn't cry this time. He pushed himself in and I began bleeding because I wasn't wet. He didn't care he kept pushing himself farther in me. I felt so used. I thought this must be a cruel trick. I remember this guy didn't want me, he didn't want me to say I loved him. He wanted my body for his gruesome desires. I remember after he was done he stood up and put his cloths back on. I remember seeing something move in the tall grass. I slid my dress back on, and ran towards the grass, only later did I realize that wasnt apart of his plan. I was then being hunted. 

I had heard the heavy sound of his boots, the muttering curses in the silent night air. I was quiet and calm, but more than anything I was confused. I ran but then I stepped in something. My feet went numb. I got down on my knees and layed my head to the grown, the footsteps were coming closer. I started crawling and I found myself in the forest. That means I passed his truck. I had stopped because I just remembered my boyfriend was still out here, I couldn't leave him. I started to turn around, I somehow made my way to the pond without being found, it's good I was an expert at hide n seek.

I walked out from the trees further and further away from the headlights of the car. It got darker and soon even the bugs and the owls stopped their chirping. I had tripped countless times over oh I don't even know what. I finally came to a point where I was ready to give up. I was all scratched up, sweaty, halfway naked, and tired. Then I saw it, a dim light reflecting from water just about 20 or so feet from here. I began running when all of a sudden I stepped on something. I screamed loudly then realizing I was being hunted again whimpered softly. I looked down to see what it was that had just bit me, only to see that it wasn't an animal but a bear trap. My ankle was swollen and throbbing. It was gushing out blood fast and looked as if it were deep enough to have cut through a lot of tissue. I started trying to pull off the thing only to realize it was stuck and made it even more unbearable. Then I heard twigs snapping and the big thud of boots about 40 or so paces away but I know he couldn't see me. I didn't care about the pain. I had a power surge and just pulled the thing open and took my foot out. I ripped off part of my dress that was there and rapped it as to pressure the bleeding so it'll slow. I limped fast so to find a hiding spot before my hunter found me, yet without putting weight on my leg. I found a tall, slightly challenging tree to climb. Going one limb at a time, biting my lip trying to hold back the screams, I made it to a medium sized hollow hole in the tree. I balled up tight and stayed like that for I don't know how long. Then I heard the steps again. A big dark shadow began to creep around infer neath the tree. Suddenly the tree started shaking, he was crawling up the tree.

           My brain was twisting and turning. I didnt know what to do. I felt it. There were thumps on the tree. A branch broke, and I heard him curse in a deep husky voice.  I took that to an advantage.  I shot out of the tree hole while he was still down. He saw me and started climbing again, fast.  I got the top and there were these cones or hard fruits. I started picking them off and shaking the branches so they'd hit him. One fell straight on his open eye. He let go of the branch, but the he clenched his teeth and there was a crazy anger in his eyes. He quickly retaliated. I got up and jumped to the next branch on the closest pine oak tree. I made it, but only with one hand. I swung myself up enough to swing all the way up and on top of the tree limb. I looked back and he wasn't there anymore. I looked down on the ground, but couldn't see due to the darkness.  I sat there for a second. Then i started going tree from tree. Funny story right, almost like a monkey. Anyway, I kept going and stopped to listen. There wasn't a sound. I climbed down the tree and layed down flat. I heard a crunch about 15 yards to my right.  i slowly scurried back into an old worn animals den. A spider had bitten my hand. I  kissed it and shook it off. I looked up again and there were boots.