Chapter 1

Hi I'm Annabella and I have a huge crush on penny wise the dancing clown. He's so dreamy ,my friends think i need help,they're wrong!
An hour later.....
I was in the classroom studying for a test, someone threw open the door, and called for me, I looked up and there penny  was, standing in front of my desk, I fainted and dropped to the floor, everyone was coward-ing in the back of the classroom. Penny wise picked me up and held me ,as he ran out of the classroom, the teacher tried to get me from penny, but couldn't catch up to him, Penny wise looked at me
"are you okay?",he asked me,I told him" I guess so", and he kept running until we saw a house, the house was a mansion, it was beatiful , "I'm glad I found you" ,*I slowly started to slowly to fell asleep in his arms*. The next morning.....
I woke up in a bed ,I looked beside me and he was laying down asleep. I slowly slid out of bed ,without waking him up ,I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room. I walked down stairs and turned on the TV 📺, I saw a tape 📼 on top of the TV,I grabbed the tape and put it in , and sat on the coach.

With Penny.....
I woke up and looked on the bed and didn't see her there ,so i  walked down the stairs and I saw her watching TV ,he realized that I was watching the tape,he ran to the TV, took out the tape and threw it on the ground.

Annabella's POV

I knew he was angry at me ,"WHY WE'RE YOU WATCHING THE TAPE,IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" He yelled at me ,I felt tears coming out of my eyes, "I'm sorry ,I just wanted to know what it had in it", he saw the tears in my eye's, he pulled me close and hugged me," I'm sorry ,I shouldn't have yelled at you, it's not your fault, I should have put it away". We sat down on the couch ,I sat on his lap and leaned against him, he asked me if I wanted to watch It with him ,I said "yes",he got up and grabbed the box and took the disc out of the box and put it in the DVD player and then sat back down on the couch ,and put me back on his lap and we watched the movie ,I leaned against penny again.

"I love you penny wise", I said "I love you too Annabella" ,he turned me around and kissed me on the lips

"I love you too Annabella" ,he turned me around and kissed me on the lips.

"When were a little older ,let's have kids and get married, what do you think?" ,He said.
"I think that's a great idea Penny." I kissed him back.
"Your the only girl I will ever love in this whole wide world." He smiled at me, his teeth were white as snow and looked super sharp. I smiled back ,"aaaw your so sweet, I'm glad your mine".
"I'm glad I'm yours too"
The part in the movie got to Georgie's Death scene and then the TV started messing up, that's when I decided to make breakfast, while Penny tried to fix the TV.
The smell of eggs ,bacon and pancakes, filled the air, "it smells good bae , I'm getting hungry now", he yelled.
"Thx boo, it's almost done cooking", I yelled back
*Phone rings* ," I'll get it bae" he said , "thank you boo, who's calling?".
" I don't know some girl named Kayla".
"Boo that's one of my friend's, can you please keep a eye on the food?", I asked. "sure bae *hands phone to her* "
"Thx boo" , I said back , me and Kayla started talking ,
Kayla: Hey where'd you go ,and who was that guy that was holding you?
Me: Oh the guy that was holding me um..........
I looked at Penny, he looked back at me and somehow told me to tell her with his eyes.
Me: Penny wise is the guy that was holding me and I'm at his house.
Kayla: 😱Really PENNY WISE IS WITH YOU, CAN YOU PUT ME ON SPEAKER NOW?
I put her on speaker so she could hear him, penny yelled "Hi Kayla".
Kayla: Oh My God  HI PENNY WISE , I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

"you better believe it baby" he said . That's when I burst out laughing ," Kayla, I'm putting you on face time. "
Kayla: OK 
I face timed Kayla, I showed Kayla Penny and she screamed in excitement, that's when she asked us to kiss each other ,so i grabbed penny wise shirt and pulled him to me and kissed him, while we were still kissing Kayla took a picture of us, then penny stopped the kiss and said "I saw that Kayla!", I saw the fear in her eye's and she knew she got caught, but she had already sent the picture.

UH OH WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ,STAY TUNED ,TO FOUND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KAYLA?

Stay and read part 2