Chapter 1

I woke up and yesterday my dad told me that he was selling me. I went outside my room to see if there was anyone that he could be selling me to. I saw two muscular guys and I went down there with my PJs on of course.
Dad- Oh good morning.
You- Good morning. Who are these people?
Dad- These guys are going to take you to an auction and bring back as much money they get for you.
You- Oh.
I go outside and they threw me into their car. I fell asleep on the way to the auction. I woke up when they stopped. They threw me backstage where there were 2 women. They looked like maids.
Maid 1- Hi sweetheart. We are the girls that are going to be getting you ready for the auction.
They got me ready for the auction and brought on the stage. They started the auction. A guy paid $100,000 for me. I got and was lead to the guy. The guy is extremely muscular and hot. I got in his car and we drove to his house. We got to his house and it was HUGE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm sorry this is so short. I'm going to update three times a week. I'm also going to tag a couple people that you should follow. The first couple people you follow are- Lexi_7777 and magcon_fansince2013.