Chapter One

5 years later...

Cheryl's P.O.V.

"Mammy! Mammy!" My four year old daughter Sophia called from the front room. I sighed and walked out of the kitchen.

"What?" She looked up to me from the book she's reading with a pout on her face.

"Bella's being annoying again" She said. I looked at my three year old daughter who's face has paint all over it and making silly faces. I sighed.

"Carson, can you take care of your sisters, I'm busy in the kitchen." I said loudly walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a hand towel and wet it.

"I can't. I'm going to Carter's" He said. I sighed loudly and went back to the front room to see Carson heading towards the door.

"Can you please help me first, while your dad hasn't come back yet?" I walked over Bella and wiped her dirty face. I smiled as she scrunched her nose in a cute way. Suddenly Ashley showed up by the door.

"Daddy!!!" The girls cheered running towards Ashley.

"Dad's here. I'll go" Carson said and with that he's gone. I sighed and sat on the sofa. I'm really tired. Ashley sat beside me and the girls sat on his lap.

"Hi babe, how're you?" He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"A bit knackered yea" I said as I stroke Sophia's hair.

"Where's Carson heading to?"

"Carter's" I said and he nodded.

"Mammy, Daddy, I want to go to Carter's too" Sophia said then Bella nodded smiling.

"Soon babies." I said. They pouted making me smile.

"But why?" I giggled a bit.

"Because, Mammy and Daddy are so busy" I said tickling them. They started laughing wriggling.

"Stop. Mammy" I stopped and look at them.

"Oh. We can go with Carson" Bella giggled but Sophia shook her head.

"No we can't Bella. He's gonna ignore us" Me and Ashley exchanged looks. Carson had changed since Carter died. He's being cold to other people. He's also not very close with his sisters. He always goes home late, sometimes drunk. I think he still can't let go of her. And that's worrying me.

"Uhm... Angels, Do you want to see your sister?" Ashley asked and the girls nodded cheerfully. Honestly, they don't really know that Carter is gone. All they know is that Carter is alive and living in a different place from us. We decided to hide the truth from them because it can hurt them. I stood up and put on the dvd that contains the documentary that Carson made. I sat on the sofa sitting Bella on my lap.

"Mammy can you take us to Carter soon, Please? Me and Isabella want to meet her" I looked at Ashley who was looking at me with worried eyes. I looked at Sophia who was waiting for an answer. I just nodded at her. The girls are growing up and they need to know the truth but how can we tell them that they can't really meet their sister.

"Carter is very pretty" Bella said while watching Carter on the TV

"She is, isn't she?" I told them and they both nodded. I really miss Carter, A lot. But I know she's already happy and in a better place.

-------------------------------------------------

Carson's P.O.V.

I'm at the cemetary again. I'm visiting my sister. Honestly, I'm still blaming myself even though its been five years. I can't seem to let go of her. Everyday, I go here to give her a pink rose cause that's her favorite flower.