Part 1

"Ha hua hai .... YEH SAB TUMHARI WAJAH SE HUA HAI!"

(Yes! ....... It's all your fault!)

Her hands lifted to her ears, wanting this very words to vanish in the air, mix in the dust, evaporate like a hot steam but not reach her ears. But it did. It did and it not only reached her ears but gnawed her heart till they were left bleeding in open.

"Jabse tum aaayi ho tabse"

(From the moment you entered my life)

"Tum meri zindagi me aayi hi kyun?"

(Why did you enter my life?)

"Main tumse mila hi kyun... sab kuch kitna accha tha.... And sabse important baat.., Di khush thi.."

(Why did I meet you? .... Everything was perfect ..... and the most important thing ....my sister was happy ..)

"Sab tumhari galati hai khushi, kyunki agar tum nahi aati shyaam asise galati nahi karta..."

(It's all your fault, Khushi .... It's because of you Shyam has done all these.. )

"You are the biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta! Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..." (Wish I had never met you!)

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..."

(Wish I had never met you!)

"Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..."

(Wish I had never met you!)

"Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..."

(Wish I had never met you!)

"Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..."

(Wish I had never met you!)

"Sab tumhari galati hai khushi"

(It's all your fault, Khushi!)

"Sab tumhari galati hai khushi"

(It's all your fault, Khushi!)

"Sab tumhari galati hai khushi"

(It's all your fault, Khushi!)

He was right! It was her fault! It was her fault to always care about others. She should also have thought only about herself, just like he and his sister think about themselves. It was her mistake to fall for him when all he has ever done is push her and trash her with his sharp jibe. They were always together but were always reminded that they can't work in harmony, still she , like a fool was always running behind him. Clinging to the thin hope that everything will be alright, that she will, somehow, push the Rakshash(monster) back and will live with her Rajkumar(Prince). But yet again she was wrong. After all she did for him, all he has to say is - she was his mistake.