Chapter 3

Marie walked into the courtyard to find her mother and father making sure every single little thing was in place. "Little more to the left... Down a little... Perfect!" He father ordered. "Mother, father what's going on?" Marie asked. "Why we are preparing for you wedding!" Marie's mother said joyfully. "Ohh..." Marie said as she looked around. Everything was perfectly in place. "Do you like it sweetheart?" Marie's father asked, bring Marie out of her transe. "I-I love it! Thank you so much!" Marie said and hugged her mother and father. "We are so happy that you like it Marie." Marie's mother said. "Oh! You to your room to try on your wedding dress!" Marie's mother continued and pushed Marie back towards the castle.

     Marie hurried back to her room and found Logan setting out Marie's wedding dress on her bed. "Oh, I didn't know you would be here this soon princess." Logan said as he got the needle and thread out. "I didn't know you would be doing the fitting." Marie said as she tried to take off her dress. Logan saw her struggling and walked over and untied her corset. "There you go princess." Logan said as went to fix the thread into the needle.

     A few minutes later, Logan started to sewing the dress to fit Marie's body. "Ow!" Marie said as she felt a little pain in her back. "Sorry! I'm not the best at sewing, but I know how to!" Logan said as he continued to sew the back of the wedding dress. Marie looked at herself in the mirror. "Logan?..." Marie asked. "Yes princess." Logan said. "Do you think I'm pretty?" Marie said as she looked at herself. Logan looked at her and smiled. "Princess Marie Cassidy Riley, you are the most beautiful princess I've ever seen in my whole life, you are my best friend, and you are beautiful inside and out... Any guy would die to be with you. I know I would..." Logan said as he kept starring into Marie's eyes through the mirror. "You would die to be with me?" Marie asked. "I would do what ever it takes princess." Logan said. Marie smiled. "That would most likely be the sweetest thing a guy will ever say to me Logan. I'm so happy to have you as a best friend." Marie said and hugged Logan. Logan hugged back. "Anytime princess." Logan said and kissed Marie's head. "Will you be there for the wedding?" Marie asked. "I'm not allowed to be at the wedding, but I will be there." Logan said. "Thank you for everything Logan." Marie said and kissed his cheek. "You are very welcome princess." Logan said. "Now can you help get this tight thing off please?" Marie asked. "Of course." Logan said as he helped Marie take off her wedding dress.

~*~A Few Hours Later~*~

     Marie had a blindfold on her and was walking around with Logan guiding her towards the courtyard. "Are you ready?" Logan asked. Marie smiled. "Yes!" Marie said excitedly. "Alright princess.. You may look." Logan said as he took the blindfold off of Marie. Marie gasped in amazement. "Oh... My..." Marie said as she covered her mouth. Chairs were placed in front of the altor. Blue rose petal everywhere. "I love it!" Marie said as she hugged Logan tightly. "I wish I was as lucky as Kendall to be marrying you." Logan said. "You do?" Marie asked. "Yes princess. I wish I was marrying you." Logan said. Marie smiled then looked down. Logan smiled and placed his fore head on her head. "Logan?" Marie asked. "Yes princess." Logan said. "Can we have one more night?... Just as friends..." Marie asked. Logan smiled and gently grabbed Marie's head and led her to a cliff.

     "Logan what are you doing?" Marie asked as she tried to keep up with Logan. "To show you something you will always rememeber." Logan said as he reached the top of the cliff. Marie looked over the horizon and the tallest waterfall she has ever seen. "Logan... It's beautiful..." Marie said speechlessly. Logan wrapped his arms around Marie's waist. "It will never match up to your beauty." Logan said. Marie giggled and turned towards Logan to face him. The sun started to rise and the orange, blue, purple, yellow, and red started to blind in together. The wind blew a cool breeze on the two. "You look so beautiful princess..." Logan said. "I never realized this until now, but... You're the one I want to be with... For the rest of my life." Marie said. Logan slowly leaned down and gently brushed hislips against Marie's lips. Marie wrapped her arms around Logan's neck and closed the small space between their lips. Marie finally had her first kiss. Logan smiled in the kiss. He finally got to kiss the love of his life. They pulled away and smiled. "I'm sorry princess. Ju-" Logan said, but was cut off by Marie placing her finger on his lips. "You gave me my first kiss. You are my first love. I loved the kiss Logan." Marie said and lift her finger off his lips. "I love you Marie." Logan said. Marie's eyes widened a little. "You've never called me by my name before..." Marie said. "Well you always said I could so..." Logan said. "I love you too Logan." Marie said as she gave Logan a peck on the lips. "I should be getting you back to the castle now." Logan said. "Yeah..." Marie said with a small giggle. Logan smirked and picked up Marie bridal style. "A princess shouldn't walk." Logan said as he carried Marie back to the castle. Marie wrapped her arms around Logan's neck and laid her head against his chest. She could hear his soothing heart beat.

     Logan placed Marie in her bed and covered her up. He looked at her body that was resting peacefully. "Good night Marie." Logan whispered in her ear before kissing her head and leaving her bedroom. Logan quietly closed her door and walked off to his room. He closed the door behind him and sat on his bed. "I have to make her mine... No matter what it takes." Logan said before he fell asleep.