Leaving

This Chapter is Dedicated to Deathnote-L for saying that I should continue this story!!!

THANKYOU!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ikuto Pov◇

How do I tell Amu that im leaving for America in a week? I dont want to leave her but if I dont go I will likely lose our alliance with America.... UGH this is so hard! eaither Amu, or keeping the Alliance? I have to get some opinions on this...

"Utah!"

"Yes brother?"

"Which do I pick? Amu or the Alliance with America? "

"Sorry to say this bro but the alliance is inportant u have to go! Call and tell Amu that ur leaving b/c you dont know how long ur gonna be gone so u need to spend that time with Amu!" this is why I ask Utah for help...

"Thanks Utah your the best." and with that I call amu...

"Hello?" 

"Hey Amu, its Ikuto."

"oh hi."

"Uh Amu I need to tell u something...."

"What is it?" she asked me in a worried voice... here goes nothing...

"Im leaving... to America."

"WHAT! why? "

" to keep our alliance... im gonna miss u Amu...."

"Wait how long are u gonna be gone? Plz say not that long!"  her voice cracking at each word... this is so hard...

"Thats the problem I dont know how long I will be gone... so plz spend the rest of this week with me!"

"Of course I will spen the week with u... im still gonna miss u when u leave..."

"Im gonna miss u too! Hurry up and get ready, im gonna pick u up at 8:00." with that I hung up....

Amu Pov◆

i run to my room and my mom must have known what was happening b/c I heard a small chuckle from her... I pick out skinny jeans, a black shirt that says 'Pink' in white lettering, and of coures my white tennis shoes. All done... no im not doing my hair or make-up cuz when im around Ikuto I can be myself. I see ikuto waitin out in his car in the front of my house. .. No carriage thats new... I get in the car and I stared at ikuto... he looked great.... A grey V neck, blue jeans, and his black tennis shoes.

"like what u see?" i felt my cheeks heat up and I guess he saw my blush because he chuckled a bit...

"Ikuto?"

"Hm?"

"Where are we goin?"

"cant tell ya.." the whole drive I sat there thinking about when ikuto was going to leave! I really dont want to let him go! it was 10 minute drive through silence but not awkward silence a comfortable silence....

" Were here!" I look out the window to see were at a restaurant by the beach... It was amazing!

"Ikuto its so BEAUTIFUL!!!"

"I hoped you would say that, Amu..." So we get out of the car and walk into the restaurant and a table was ready for us....

"Sir, Ma'am what would you like to drink?"

"I would like some Coke please..." Ikuto is so CUTE....

"I would like so water please..." Most people would prefer pop over water but not me!

"Alright I will be back with your drinks..."

"Thank-you." Ikuto and I said together. we got our drinks and ordered our food and the rest of the night we talked about soccer, school, Ikuto trip... I cant believe he's leaving!

Time skip 1 week___________________________________________________________________

"Bye Amu..."

"B-bye Ikuto...." I said with tears coming down my face I cant handle this! I want him to stay! I run up to him and hug him burring my head in his chest... even tho were the same age he is still taller than me.

he hugs me back and then turns around and gets on the plane while his parents are trying to comfort me... Utah is trying to but in a different way... her parents are talking to me, instead Utah is hugging me and telling me it will be ok... im not use to this Utah... At all!

"Good-bye Ikuto, I hope u wont be gone long..." I whisper still crying....