Chapter 1

Hey, my names Nicole Diamond and I'm not the average person. I'm a beautiful brown haired beauty with the most glorious brown eyes ever. My daddy owns a hospital and ten schools, not including the one I go to. I'm going to tell you about how I manage to go from my amazing spoiled life, to the life of a regular person. This is how it began...

"Come on Nikki, we're going to be late for the last day of school!" My sister screamed running past my open bedroom door.

I groaned and rolled over. I don't see the point of going to school on the last day. Some teachers try to teach you something for next year, but if you a senior like me, they try to tell you some things about college. Personally, I don't care about anything they say.

I sat up from my bed and looked at my digital clock; it read, 7:35 a.m. I groaned even more and got up. If I'm going to school I might as well not be late for it. What would that look like to my new college. I'm not sure where I'm going yet because I havn't gotten any acceptance letters, but eventually I will.

I finally got up and ventured to my walk closet to see what I was going to wear. It was almost the same size of my bed room except slightly smaller. When I enter the lights turn on and all of the drawers and cabinets open. You know, like the closet on Princess Diaries 2: Royal Ingagement. I decided on a cute yellow sun dress, a pair of sandles, and a nice blue jean jacket to go with it all. I exited my closet and headed to takae a shower.

After I was finished I went down stairs to eat a little bit of food, but when I checked my phone for the time, I realized I only had ten minutes to get to school. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed me a muffin that was sitting on the counter in a plate. After that I went to my car where my sister was waiting and got in.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"I had to take a shower. Beauty doesn't come in seconds." I remarked. I cranked up my car and backed out the driveway heading towards the school. 

I glanced at her the same time she was rolling her eyes. See my sister wasn't graced with as much beauty as I; in fact, she was pretty ugly. She had dirty blond hair that always looked greasy and the dullest blue eyes. I know I shouldn't talk about my sister like this, but it's the truth. She's not pretty like me... well actually no one is as pretty as me. I'm a goddess.

"You know, it still shouldn't take that long to get ready. It only takes me ten minutes. If you would just set out everything the night before you wouldn't have to worry about it the next morning." my sister mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "No ones a geek like you, Jennifer. Setting out your clothes the night before is a waste of time, when you could be getting your beauty sleep."

"Well if you did, you could sleep longer in the mornings. Plus, it's just a suggestion," she shrugged.

I groaned. "Shut up! Gosh your so smart your dumb, leave me alone. If you want to nag me about what I do in the mornings you do it your self."

I glanced in her direction and she was glaring out the window, but then turned to me. "You know, I can't wait until you go off to college. Your so-"

Her voice was cut off when I hit the back of a chevy truck that was infront of me. I was so concerned with downing her that I hadn't seen it or even noticed that the light had turned red. I let out a scream and jumped out of my car. I saw that there was a huge dent in the front of it and a red stain on the inside of the winshield. I zoned into that spot and focus on what it could have been until I realized it was blood and it must have came from my sister.

I ran over to her side and quickly opened her door. She was leaning onto the dash board with her eyes closed. I grabbed her and pulled her out calling her name. She wasn't responding to my calls so I checked her pulse. I was glad I actually tried to pay attention in health class, if I hadn't I wouldn't have known how.