Chp. 1- Homework

The beginning might be kind of short, but the episode isn't that long. Oh and please forgive any errors that might be there. I am not a professional- x_VioletHour_x

I do not own anything having to do with the Transformers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bumblebee!"  Cadence waved her hand in front of his face trying to get his attention because once again he had drifted off.  His usually bright blue optics were dimmed as he sat there staring down at her, it was actually pretty creepy. Bumblebee looked like a giant  statue sitting in the middle of the base not moving, getting frustrated with the yellow mech she walked over to his foot and banged on it.

A loud clank sounded throughout the room and   his optics brightened. Smiling and shaking her head at her guardian she chuckled.

"Bee, I know homework is boring but I really need some help with this math." She sat back down cross-legged across from him.

"Sorry Cadence. I haven't  felt like myself since being inside Megatrons mind."

She nodded understanding "Nobody would, with all the messed up things that he's done. Now about that math homework."

Bumblebee sighed and Cadence chuckled.

In the middle of helping with her homework Bumblebee got up and started walking towards Ratchets communication computers. 

Cadence watched him with a confused look on her face, "Bumblebee are you okay?"

She got up walking over to where he was standing, watching as he grabbed one of Ratchets' tools and stared at it.

"Bee?" she ran up the steps leading to the computer monitor, she gasped when Bumblebee's optic ridges suddenly turned down contorting his face into an angry mask before snapping the poor tool in half.

"Ratchet!" she called for the medic who wasted no time running into the room. He stopped short when he spotted his mutilated tool in Bumblebee's hand.

"Bumblebee! I needed that!"

Cadence would have chuckled if she wasn't worried that there was something really wrong with Bee. Bumblebee seeing Ratchet, snapped out of his daze and shook his head as if to clear it. The anger on his face was replaced by a look of confusion as he looked down at the tool in his hand.

His optics were bright again, "Ratchet something's wrong." He looked at Cadence, worry was written clearly on his face. "I keep seeing Megatron in my head"

Cadence looked at Bumblebee horrified and worried for her guardian; she really hoped that he wasn't going crazy.

"But Ratchet scanned you over. You said he was fine Ratchet!" her worry making her voice rise slightly. She tried to keep up with the two mechs as Ratchet promptly grabbed Bumblebee and dragged him into med bay.

Ratchet ignored her as he checked him out again "I only checked for physical wounds."

He shoved Bumblebee into the stasis chamber and hooked him up.

"It would seem that the opening the portal and allowing him to go into Megatrons mind may have caused some damage to his physique. I'm going to put him into a forced power down which should allow his mind to heal itself."

He flipped a switch and Bumblebees optics went completely dark. "I must let Optimus know."

Cadence nodded and watched him walk off to get Optimus.

"You'll be okay Bumblebee." She patted him gently on the foot and went to gather her things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the first part leave a comment it you liked it and vote! -x_VioletHour_x