anything can happen, but only if you try.

A/N heyy people this is my first fan fic so you are going to have to let me know what you think of it, and feel free to point out any mistakes :), I know this bits boring but I promise it gets a whole lot better.

Jazz, rose and shannon had been best mates for about two years since they was in year 11 english class together. Since they was only ment to be doing revision for their exams they spent of their time talking. The three girls met the wanted whilst they was on tour, by accident kinda of they had their tickets to go see them, but the girls did not plan on running into them, or rather walking into them.

Rose, jasmine or rather as she preffered to be called jazz/ jazzie, and dionne was sitting in their english class. Rose and dionne didn't get on very well, well they didn't get on with each other at all. Jazz and dionne was on about prom, again now I'm not saying rose was bored or anything but she started talking to one of the teachers who was in there. Now rose isn't the nicest of people, in fact she is no where close to it, so luckily she was not talking to the teacher too long before shannon walked in, with a massive grin on her face.

Sir: " heyy look shannons here :) you can leave me alone now" 

Rose: " shannon why do you have a massive grin on your face?" 

Jazz: " I bet it has something to do with the golf course" 

Dionne: " what golf course?? I'm confused" 

Rose: " dionne you don't know the whole story so you will be" 

Dionne: " you lot never tell me what's going on" 

Rose: " because you never need to know, because it doesn't concern you okay?" 

Dionne mumbles under her breath. 

Rose: " oh dionne get over your self, grow the fuck up, and if you are going to say anything say the shit to my face instead of mumbling under your breath" 

Shannon interupts rose before it turns into a fight. 

Shannon: "Rose! Do you want to know what happened or not? 'Cause if so shut up and stop arguing" 

Rose: "okaay okaay chill I'll stop" 

Jazz: " rose we all know what you are like, luckily there is no great expectation books lieing around" 

Sir: " girls carm down" 

Shannon and Jazz just glare at rose, which makes rose laugh and she barley manages to tell them she is carm.

They all start messing around, and they are laughin that much that no of them can breathe, and before the girls knew it, it was the end of the day, and shannon still hadn't told them what had happened, the girls decided to go shopping, but what they came home with is not what they set out to get...