Tragic Tales of a Noble Knight

Once upon a time, there was a knight. This knight was different from the rest. When he a young boy,  he was nothing but a cowardly peasant. Time passed, and this boy had been teased and taunted. He was innocent. There was nothing wrong with him. He was just different. He was a poet, not a warrior. He was a lover, not a fighter.  

     One day, he was running from all the other kids. They threw rocks, sticks, and dirt at him. He saw the edge of the kingdom. It led to a thick forest, unknown to most of the kingdom. It can't be worse than this, he thought. He ran straight into the heart of the forest. 

     He ran until he had reached a fountian. He was so thirsty. Only after he quenched his thirst did he realized the oddity of the fountain. It was in an unknown forest, with no settlers anywhere in sight. Then, the brightest, most intense light shone down on this young boy. In that moment, An angel appeared. He was a tall man, with the wings of an eagle, and armor that glistened in the sun. He took the boy to a kingdom far from his. There, he trained him to the peak of human ability. 

     The boy was trained in hand to hand combat, the stealth arts, the way of the staff, and the art of swordsmanship. Eleven years had past. The boy was about to turn 21 years of age. He's intelligence was unmatched, he was incredibly agile , and his strength was greater than any man. It was time for him to return to his home. 

     When he returned, the knight fell in love with a beautiful princess by the name of Natali Rosewood. They were a match made in heaven. Everything went well for this knight. Then, duty overcame love. Princess Natali had to go away for 3 years to be educated on the responsiblity and etiquette that came with being queen. The knight was devastated. The knight was heartbroken. The knight was Michael Silvercross.