Concert ♥

Sugey POV (a/n: pronunced Sue Hey)

" we're here !" I yelled at Cristina annoyed that I had to come . Omg I can't believe I had to come with her to watch and meet them .. " Omg were the first ones ! " did I mention she made me get here at 3 AM just to be here first ? Well yeah .. " let's see who makes it first ! " she yelled running . Yes because I really want to make it there to go to a concert that I don't like . You see me and my bestfriend do everything together . We have everything in common , except one thing , I don't like one direction , she's obsessed . We're both 18 and we've been bestfriends since we were toddlers .

4 hours later the concert began & we had front row . They sang ;

That's what makes you beautiful

Gotta be you

One thing

Moments

And they did a cover on it will rain by Bruno Mars

Cristina dragged me to the backstage to meet One Direction . we had to wait for 5 minutes so i was looking down at my phone texting . I heard the voices coming and i ignored them . Cristina pulled me into the room where we---she was going to talk to One Direction for 30 minutes . They all were hugging Cristina and didnt bother me because they could see i didnt want a hug from them. All of a sudden a felt eyes on me and as i was about to look up, Cristina yanked me by her side. "This is Sugey, my bestfriend .. ignore her she doesnt like you guys." 

"but i like her? she seems very nice, and she's beautiful... OMG I SAID THAT OUTLOUD .. " Harry said and ran out of the room. The boys, or as their called One Direction ran for Harry and dragged him back into the room .

"We have to go .. we'll finsh the rest of the talk tomorrow at your house?" Niall said winking at Cristina .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short but this is what I got for NOW !!