Friends

Next morning naira woke up nd her room found like this

She gets really happy...
Naira started shouting in happiness..
Kartik nd Rajeshree saw her from a distance nd they smiled..

Rajeshree came and stood beside her bed..

R: rani bitiya kysi lagi tujhe ye surprise????

N: wow nani..  Ye kisne kiya.. App ne kiya hain na.?  Mujhe pata tha.. Ap mujhse bohat payar karti hain na isliye...

R: nehi ye maine nehi.. Ye isne kiya...

Kartik came from behind with a beautiful smile in his face..

Naira gets scared seeing him.. She was shivering and sweating...

N: nani, ye yaha kya kar rahi hain.. Ye mujhe mardalegi..  Ye mujhe marna cahti hain.. Dekho maine kuch nehi kiya. Plz mujhe chor do.. Main tumhara kuch bigara nehi... Plz jane do mujhe..

She was crying badly...

She ran nd hide under the bed

His heart aches..
He just couldn't see her like this.  He felt cold  tears start to stream down  from his eyes..

Her those beautiful pair of eyes are not for crying.. This is for something like remover which can vanish any sorrow...  He then spoke

K: naira dekho main tumhe nehi marne ayi hoon. Main q marunga tumhe..  Tum to good girl hoo na... Good girl ko koyi harm nehi krti...

She was still under the bed

N: to tum q ayi ho yaha?

K: main to tumse friendship karne ayi hoo..main tumhari sab se acce dost banungi. Or kl jo hua wo maine jan bujhke nehi kiya.. Uske liye bhi I am sorry..  

Dekho kitne sari chocolate le aiye hoon..  Sab kuch tumhari liye... Tumhe pata hain ki tum kitni special ho sabki liye!! . Koyi bhi tumse dosti karna cahti hain.  Jab hum dost banenge na tab um or main bohat sari masti karenge..  Khub khelenge thik hain??  Ab to bahar ajao..  Plzz..  Klk liye I'm sorry....

Naira came out.. But still she was shivering .. She stand infort of him....

She just couldn't believe that someone wanted to be friend with her.. Like really???  After her accident, she didn't  recognize anything... Her nanu and nana made her believe that she is their grandchild..  But they never told her about her parents.. Whenever she go out to play, no one came to play with her.. Those children run away to see her..  All they believe that she is mad.. Even their parents also didn't let them play with her.. 

This is what she experienced about friend..

But this guy!  If he really wanted to be friend with her?  What he wants?  If he will leave her just like her family leave her?