4th May 2014

Dear diary, we are the 4th may and today was my 15th birthday, i dyed my hair as a gift, i have brown hair now, blue eyes and a broken personnality. I guess you know what I wished for... Death, yeah that's it. So today I faked of being sick at school so my dad would come pick me up. I did that because going to my dad's work was the only way for my brother to talk to me, he hadn't even came at my birthday with the family. But i guess that's alright since he hasn't been talking to the family lately, thanx to his CRAZY girlfriend for making him buy an apartment that MY parents pay for. It kind of hurts how my brother can come home, look at me and not even say hi... But I'm used to it and I'm pretty sure its because I've got a rough childhood. My brother's name is Jack Johnson, he has blond hair, blue eyes and his bipolar(wich nobody know except me, him, jack g and my parents) yes he is a popular viner, but he really isn't special, all he brought into my life was problems. It all started when he was in 7th grade, i was on the way to go buy a movie with my mom when suddenly we found my brother smoking pot on the street...

"GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" My mom said.

Usually my brother would have listened but he just...

"I'm not going in, i'm smoking and i won't stop. Get the fuck out of here, i want a break from you loosers."

My mom drove off right away and started crying, i didn't know what to say I had mixed emotions and i just wanted to go slap my brother for making my mother cry...

When my brother came home that night I was in my room talking to my bestfriend on the phone and suddenly i heard screams from downstairs, wich never happened before. I went downstairs to see what was happening. My brother was screaming at my mom for telling to my dad about him smoking pot.

"Hey mom, hey JJ" ive always called him that since i was a a baby. "Uh, what are you screaming about?"

"Jenna, its none of your fucking business get out of here and stop getting involved in everything. You're so annoying. And btw leave jack alone, he doesn't like you, get over it!" Was my brother's response.

I went upstairs and started crying. He could say whatever he wanted, but talking about jack is too much. Jack is my brother's bestfriend since kindergarden, hes a year older than me. He has brown hair, brown eyes, funny, nice, the prettiest smile 😍 and is a great dancer& signer!! Ive always had a crush on him because i get along with him really well, but i think he finds me annoying, he's a bit shy and takes his distance now and i don't know why..

-------------------------------------------

I know its not long but i promise the other chapters will❤️ the other characters will come in the upcoming chapters👌💞

What do you think?