Masked SheWolf

Title: Masked SheWolf

Author: SaharGhayar

Description:

Things have always been difficult for Michael. For starters, she is the first female werewolf in centuries and has to keep her gender a secret, or else any purist pack who gets wind of her secret might kidnap her and use her bloodline to make stronger wolves. There's also her parents who won't let her go college the way she's always dreamed, because it would expose her gender to the world.

When the pack who owns the land they live on suddenly returns to town, they are intrigued by Michael and her family. The alpha, Logan, seems suspiciously open to invite them to his pack. Although he creeps the hell out of her, Michael finds herself drawn to him for reasons she cannot even understand.

With Logan's clingy girlfriend perpetually getting on Michael's nerves, a new friend she always has to lie to and the constant threat of danger to her life, keeping her 'boy' mask becomes increasingly harder the more time she spends with them.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

Copyright © 2014 SaharGhayar

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.

Status: Completed